The new report claims that Efron, 25 overdosed on oxycodone what is also known as “hillbilly heroin.” The report went on to claim that it was his fellow party guests who revived the actor after he’d spent the night drinking and using the powerful drug.
One eye witness stated that seeing the actor collapse like that scared him. “I was scared for him. If he doesn’t clean himself up, he’ll be Hollywood’s next big drug tragedy.”
The witness not only took but passed a polygraph test concerning his claims that Zac Efron has taken a huge amount of oxycodone in addition to Adderall and marijuana. A picture obtained from that night reveals Efron passed out in the Thompson Hotel on January 3 after his alleged overdose.
The witness went on to say that they didn’t think that if Efron hadn’t needed the drugs there wouldn’t have been a party in his hotel room. “If he didn’t have such a need for the oxy, I don’t think he would have let us come into the room.”
“He was like a junkie. He wanted the drugs so bad, and this was the only way he could get them. He went through a lot of pills even though it was clear he was entering a danger zone. My worst fear was that he had died from an overdose.”
If you liked this article and want instant updates of all the celebrity stories, click the Subscribe button. To keep up with everything Kelly writes, follow her on Facebook and Twitter or connect on Pinterest. Find more by Kelly on her website.
©Kelly Cozzone, All Rights Reserved. No part of this article may be reproduced without prior permissions from the author. The first two sentences may be reposted with a link back to the original article.