Shiseido, one of the oldest beauty companies in the world that's always elegant, luxurious and innovative, will be coming out with an exciting Spring 2014 makeup and skincare collection! See below for some wonderful beauty products by this prestigious Japanese line that deliver great results, such as eye-correcting pens, indulgent serums and anti-aging masks.
- Sheer Eye Zone Corrector ($30, 6 shades) cancels out "color noise” to brighten and balance skin tone in a convenient applicator- pen, with 96% of women reporting under-eye dark circles immediately minimized (launching February)
- Lacquer Gloss ($25, 8 shades) designed by Artistic Director Dick Page, offers a transparent lacquer finish with shine, color and moisture from a triple-layer formula, inspired by the suki-urushi style of traditional Japanese lacquerware artistry (launching February)
- New shades are being added to the Lacquer Rouge ($25, 7 shades) and the Shimmering Cream Eye Color ($25, 8 shades) collections (launching February)
- Sebum & Oil Blotting Papers ($12) and Sweat & Oil Blotting Film ($12) provide on-the-go solutions for a refreshed, oil-free complexion and are ideal for use before makeup touchups (launching March)
- Joining the Future Solution LX line, of which Jennifer Connelly is a fan and spokesperson, the new Future Solution LX Total Protective Emulsion SPF18 ($240) and Future Solution LX Superior Radiance Serum ($225) reduce the appearance of wrinkles, sagging, visible pores and dullness with the groundbreaking anti-aging ingredient Skingenecell 1P
- White Lucent Total Brightening Serum ($125/30ml, $170/50ml) helps prevent and diminish the appearance of dark spots and dullness, re-texturizing the skin’s surface for added luster and moisture with Resveratrol, 4MSK, and active ingredient Bright Derm Fragrance (launching February)
- Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Pure Retinol Express Smoothing Eye Mask ($63) immediately helps to improve the appearance of eye area wrinkles and helps brighten dark circles and dullness with advanced Pure Retinol Micro-Infusion Technology (launching February)