The holidays are here, so be sure not to miss Shiseido's spectacular holiday offerings, and explore its new IBUKI line!
Below are three holiday offerings from Shiseido that will make memorable gifts and stockings stuffers:
- Future Solution LX Total Regenerating Body Cream ($130) - The cold winter weather is here, so be sure to pamper and treat skin with a moisturizing and regenerating body cream that really works! Shiseido's Future Solution LX Total Regenerating Body Cream is the latest addition to the luxurious Future Solution LX line. Just in time for the holidays, this collection’s advanced skincare technology is now available for the body in a rich, skin-firming formula, that will immediately hydrate and moisturize your body after the first application. It boasts of great results with each use, in which skin becomes more radiant and resilient, and the luxurious fragrance creates an experience of total bliss.
- Limited Edition Zen Gold Elixir ($68) - The gorgeous glass bottle (its golden color looks very pretty, classy, feminine and sophisticated) alone makes a beautiful decorative item on a vanity! Shiseido new Zen Gold Elixir makes an unforgettable gift this holiday season because it's a limited edition. The color liquid is a golden, warm yellow, like that of the amber. Delicate gold wavy lines painted on the glass bottle signifies that the energy flows freely. Shiseido's Zen Gold Elixir consists of a floral amber fragrance with notes of pineapple, jasmine and vanilla, this limited edition scent is packaged in a sleek, gold bottle inspired by Japanese architecture.
- Limited Edition Eye Color Bar ($50) - This is a perfect gift for all beauty lovers, as they can become mixologists with this sleek palette of nine shades created by Shiseido Artistic Director Dick Page. Blend liqueur-inspired tones like Parfait Amour, Cassis and Café with highlighting mixers like Champagne and Soda for a variety of perfect holiday party looks.
Named as Allure’s 2013 Breakthrough Beauty Award winner, Shiseido’s IBUKI line is a must try for women ages 25-34 years old. Many women discover their first noticeable fine line and wrinkle in their late 20's, so Shiseido's IBUKI line is a must-try. It boasts of fighting off the negative effects that long nights at the office, lack of sleep, and unbalanced diet can have on young women’s skin. Per Allure, IBUKI's effectiveness is like that of “turning raisins back into grapes,” and dermatology expert Ranella Hirsch applauds its “novel approach” in maintaining cell’s optimal condition and counteracting the effects of the generation’s unpredictable lifestyle.
Some notable products from the IBUKI line are Purifying Cleanser which is a scrub that offers effective and gentle exfoliation and works well even on sensitive skin; Refining Moisturizer Enriched which boasts of getting rid of pores, blemish marks/breakouts and dryness; Protective Moisturizer SPF 18 is great for those who desire a day cream with SPF for all year protection; and the Eye Correcting Cream feels cool, which instantly works to help diminish those dreadful dark circles, puffiness, and fine lines.
The entire IBUKI collection consists of the following eight products:
- Gentle Cleanser ($30)
- Purifying Cleanser ($30)
- Softening Concentrate ($24)
- Refining Moisturizer ($45)
- Refining Moisturizer Enriched ($45)
- a Protective Moisturizer SPF18 ($45)
- Eye Correcting Cream ($40)
- Starter Kit ($25) designed to last two weeks