Do you want to make stylish fashion waves this spring? Okay, then check out Redding dressed in her California Boho chic style ready to reveal what she likes to wear on her free time away from Namaste Farm. Who did Redding bring with her to the beach?
Adorable tag-a-longs of course, Kimberly the two-year-old Angora goat, Wonder-Elle the Great Pyrenees rescued from Arizona and Phoenix the two-week-old preemie doeling Redding bottle-feeds. Both Kimberly and Phoenix required CPR when they were first born. Each clung to life while Natalie saved them. Phoenix’s entire resuscitation is on livestream click this link.
When I asked Redding what’s the most important message she hopes to inspire, she replied, "Being a female lead in an unscripted and authentically real reality show is challenging. I want women to believe and relate to me, I want men to respect me for being a hard worker and in general, I want people to see my authenticity. I feel like it's the fight of my life."
Here are Redding's must-have flowy fashion favorites, that tells the real life story of her relaxed Boho chic style.
(Note: Click above for Natalie's spring fashion slideshow)
- Grey peasant blouse by Jenny Jen
- Denim boot cut by AG Adrian Goldschmeid
- Boots by Guiseppe Zanotti
- White linen pants by James Perse
- Cotton shirt by Free People
- Etsy bikini from D Leather
- Daisy Duke denim shorts
- Black western style boyfriend shirt
- Lime green floral print scarf
- Vintage little black dress by Dolce & Gabbana