Sharon Osbourne accidentally caught her home on fire when she left a candle burning. She went to sleep without extinguishing the candle and her Beverly Hills home almost went up in smoke. The Beverly Hills Fire Department arrived and was able to put out the fire before the Osbourne home was completely destroyed.
“I worry about the candles that I burn,” Michaela Brown, from Oklahoma City, said. “I'm a little obsessive about making sure I blow them out. I will check several times before I go to bed. I even get up and check. I need to get the flameless candles, but they don't smell as nice.”
“No more candles,” Sharon Osbourne stated. “Only in church.”
Because of the Beverly Hills Fire Department, the damage to the Osbourne home was not very serious. They arrived quickly and put out the fire caused by a candle Sharon Osbourne forget to blow out.