Sharon Osbourne's house caught fire after she forgot to blow a candle out. The talk show host is lucky that the blaze didn't completely burn her house down. On Jan. 17, TMZ reported that the fire department arrived at her Beverly Hills home and put out the fire before things got really serious.
"Law enforcement sources tell us, the BHFD responded to the Osbourne home around 4:45 AM today in response to a fire -- but thankfully, they arrived before the blaze had done significant damage (sic)," TMZ reported. Osbourne was advised to be more careful in the future.
The Sharon Osbourne house fire could have easily gotten out of control. Sharon decided to encourage people to remember fire safety rules and wanted everyone to remember to check candles "before going to bed." She also let everyone know that the firemen that responded to the call were really good looking -- which is another positive.
"Please everybody always check all the candles lit in the house before going to bed. I didn't, and at 5am this morning I was met with 5 gorgeous men from the BH Fire Department as they put out the fire in my house," Sharon told TMZ.
The fire at Sharon Osbourne's home didn't do much damage based on the information in the report.
© Effie Orfanides 2013