A Sharon Osbourne fire emergency broke out last night due to the reality TV star and talk show host forgetting to extinguish a candle. The latest report indicate the good news, that there was no significant damage in the blaze.
The TMZ website reported the news on Jan. 17 indicating that Sharon had left a candle still burning before she fell asleep in her Beverly Hills home. That led to the Beverly Hills Fire Department responding to the emergency to put out the blaze. Luckily, they were there in time to prevent it from becoming a major disaster.
Osbourne reportedly told TMZ after the incident:
"Please everybody always check all the candles lit in the house before going to bed. I didn't, and at 5am this morning I was met with 5 gorgeous men from the BH Fire Department as they put out the fire in my house."
So there was good news all around for Osbourne, who is married to rock star Ozzy Osbourne. The duo was famously featured on an original reality TV series "The Osbournes," with Sharon going on to other projects including being a judge on the UK version of "X Factor." She currently co-hosts the CBS daytime show "The Talk." Roanoke viewers can watch Sharon Osbourne on "The Talk" weekdays on CBS affiliate station WDBJ 7.