Sharon Osbourne candles banned says an article at the Inquistr. A report posted today says Sharon Osbourne bans all candles from her home now that her beloved Beverly Hills mansion was almost lost by an unattended candle.
“No more candles. Only in church!”
The former 'America’s Got Talent' judge forgot to extinguish candles burning in her home before going to bed for the night. At 4:45 a.m. the 60-year-old awoke to her dogs barking, and fire alarms going off at her home.
Her husband, Ozzy Osbourne, was injured when he attempted to put out the fire with his hand, which was in a cast due to a surgery performed the previous day.
“[We were] like two idiots, it was like the Three Stooges," said Sharon Osbourne. "Everything you are not meant to do – go to bed with candles alight, open the doors and put water on – we did it all.”
“My eyes are stinging and my throat’s closing up something weird smelling in here, then my dogs started to bark, so I go out of the bedroom, I go downstairs and the whole living room – the candle had burst and the cracking sound was the glass in the candle exploding.”
The newly enforced Sharon Osbourne candles ban is definitely understandable after such a frightening experience.