Thinking of starting a food or beverage related business? Does your new business need a boost? Then you will be thrilled to learn that there is a new outlet for the culinary business. Cleveland is one of the first shared kitchens in the area that not only focuses on providing a chef's dream in kitchens but also enhancing the business aspect of any culinary adventure. From a baker for a small farmer's market to a successful catering business owner, Cleveland Culinary Launch and Kitchen has the tools needed and the equipment valued.
Cleveland Culinary is proud to present the following:
Cleveland Culinary Launch and Kitchen Food Business Incubator
Next Session Starts
Monday July 7th 2014
The Cleveland Culinary Launch & Kitchen (CCLK) Food Business Incubator Program offers an 8-week food and beverage industry business incubator and development program. Experts from the local food industry lead each class.
Packaging & Labeling
Find the support and knowledge you need to get going on your dreams! Join a community of entrepreneurs and get connected!
* Participants must submit an application and short video, power point, or story presentation about their project.
* Classes take place Mondays 6-8pm.
* Cost is $200 upon acceptance.
* Extensive business training from ECDI, CCLK and partners
* Access to CCLK and ECDI networking opportunities and events.
Applications Due: June 13, 2014
To Obtain an Application, Contact: Amanda Musarra, 216-912-5662, email@example.com.