Share your Marshalls fashion find on Facebook for a chance to win a $50 gift card every week. This week’s entries are $298 Elliott Lucca tote found by Erica K. for $15 on clearance, $89.95 Franco Sarto heels scored by Nancy S. for $20 on clearance, a $188 Equipment blouse for $39 on clearance discovered by Andre R. and $79.99 Kenneth Cole heels found by Aisha H. for only $11 on clearance.. What incredible fashion finds!
Budget-conscious shoppers ever pay full price for fabulous at Marshalls. Marshalls offers thrifty fashion shoppers an ideal opportunity to find the latest designer looks for fall for less. At Marshalls you will find big name designer labels at discount prices. How do they do it? At Marshalls they shop like it’s their job. While other retailers’ stores stock up just once each season, Marshalls’ buyers are in the market 52 weeks a year. This means they can make last minute deals on right-now trends and pass the savings along to you. It’s surely a store where some incredible buys can be found.
This week’s insider finds at Marshalls include:
- Feminine fedoras $9.99 (Compare at $30)
- Beige lace tops $19.99 (Compare at $40)
- Sequined and lace dresses $24.99 (Compare at $36)
- Pink silk blouses $14.99 (Compare at $24)
- Tan sling back pumps $34.99 (Compare at $56)
- Coral sweaters $19.99 (Compare at $48)
- Polka dot shirts $12.99 (Compare at $24)
- Nude flats $29.99 (Compare at $48)
- Textured handbags $79.99 (Compare at $148)
- Black and tan wedges $29.99 (Compare at $60
- Teal tops $16.99 (Compare at $34)
- Black wristlets $34.99 (Compare at $78)
- Floral dresses $16.99 (Compare at $24)
- White blouses $16.99 (Compare at $340
- Green and tan bow heels $29.99 (Compare at $40)
Ladies can shop this season’s must-have labels straight from the fashion magazines. Look for new spring trends, designer dresses, petite and plus styles, and so much more for less.
Men will find the latest brand names for spring plus the latest outerwear and athletic gear for men and young men. They can even afford to hook up with the newest tech accessories.
Marshalls is a whole different shopping experience, with low prices tailored for thrifty fashion shopping every day. With the spring season upon us, it’s easy to bring your wardrobe into 2013 without spending a fortune at Marshalls. Their selection and size range is excellent and the prices are hard to beat. It may take a bit of searching, but it’s well worth it.
To see Marshalls’ complete selection and find out more, please visit Marshalls' website.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~