Photos of V. Stiviano in the company of Magic Johnson are not the only “outrageous” pictures of former NBA stars you will find on Instagram. You will also find a shot of Shaquille O'Neal, though you might not recognize him instantly. His face is intentionally screwed up in mockery of a Michigan man with a disfiguring disease.
My Fox Detroit reports that Jahmel Binion, the victim of the cruel prank, has a rare disorder known as ectodermal dysplasia, which is characterized by a reduced ability to sweat, missing teeth, and abnormal hair growth:
He says people began recognizing him from a picture on Shaquille O'Neal's Instagram account. Former University of Michigan athlete Trey Burke and rapper Waka Flocka Flame are also said to have also joined in on the teasing.
O'Neal removed the offensive selfie from his Instagram account, but the Internet never forgets. The image appears here.
Binion told reporters that he’s been getting teased his whole life but never thought he'd be bullied by celebrities after posting a "selfie" on social media. Fox reached out to O'Neal, to Burke's team, and the rapper’s record label, but appearing the three “jokesters” are as cowardly as they are insensitive.
Binion meantime has begun an anti-bullying campaign on Facebook called ”Hug Don't Judge.”
- Facebook OKs page calling for death of Cliven Bundy
- For crying out loud: The thought police have come to arrest Donald Sterling
- Cliven Bundy, Donald Sterling, and the left’s elusive quest for ‘purity’
- From Cliven Bundy to racism to trashing all conservatives in one facile jump
- FB bans group of mothers sharing photos of other people’s ‘ugly’ and ‘disabled’ children
- The ‘knockout game’ now depraved ‘fun’ for losers of all ages
- Latest ‘knockout’ perp targeted a disabled man as his victim