December draws to a close, and 2011 peaks around the corner. As you pack away the holiday decorations, you may have even already given some thought to those New Year’s resolutions. Perhaps you want to quit smoking, lose weight, or pay off debt. Maybe even something a little more…intimate.
The results from a recent poll by Wet, manufacturer of the world’s best-selling line of intimacy products, suggest that women should resolve to heat up their sex lives in the New Year. Here’s why:
- Almost 82% of poll respondents indicated that they wish their sex life was more exciting.
- More than half of respondents (51%) indicated that they are in a relationship and wish they had more sex.
- Almost 20% of respondents reported that they are unsatisfied with their sex life.
These results complement an earlier survey about holidays and sex from Wet, which found that:
- More than half of respondents (57%) have snuck away at a holiday gathering for a quickie.
- 33% are more likely to have a one night stand on New Year’s Eve than on any other night of the year.
- More than two-thirds of respondents (65 percent) have given sex as a holiday present.
- Almost one-third of respondents (29 percent) have hooked up with a co-worker at their company’s holiday party.
It’s good to see some people get creative and keep things fresh and exciting around the holidays, but don’t stop there. Take this opportunity and the clean start that comes with January 1st to improve your sex life throughout the year. If you wish yours was more exciting, resolve to turn up the heat. If you wish you had it more often, resolve to make more time for it. With more exciting sex more often, would come more satisfaction, too.
Enjoy yourself, and each other!
Happy New Year!