Some of the celebrity diet and workout trends that became popular in 2013 are expected to become even more appealing in 2014, reported E News on Jan. 1. From juicing like Oprah to jumping like Julianne Hough, find out what you need to know to try these weight loss tricks for yourself. In addition, "The Doctors" featured the hottest superstar weight loss secrets on its Jan. 1 talk show. We've got it all here.
Discover the food that Jennifer Aniston swears by, and the tip that Fergie promises works. Get the skinny on seven slimming superstar secrets below:
- Do it yourself juicing is hot, says E News. Miranda Kerr, Gwyneth Paltrow, Nicole Richie and Oprah Winfrey love it, and Miranda uses a luxe Vitamix Total Nutrition Health Care Centre to blend her favorite smoothies.
- Jennifer Aniston goes cuckoo for kale, Michael Yo announced on "The Doctors." Its blend of vitamins and minerals combined with its low calorie content and high fiber quota got nods of approval from the physicians on the show.
- Go vegan, says E News. Beyonce and Jay Z kick-started the plant-based diet, and now it's spreading. Get the recipe for their favorite vegan dish by clicking here.
- Apple cider vinegar for weight loss? That's what Fergie uses, reported Michael on "The Doctors." The science behind it? Not much, agreed the physicians.
- Jump for joy - and to shed pounds, says E News. Julianne Hough swears by trampoline and tumbling to stay slim.
- Climb on a bike and take a spin class. Jessica Alba, Sofía Vergara, Emmy Rossum and Katrina Bowden all burn off the calories with indoor cycling.
- Wine for your skin? That's what "The Doctors" reported that Teri Hatcher does regularly to get her skin's glow on. She pours red wine into her bath. Does it work? Grapes actually do have antioxidants.