Did you know? Traditional celebratory Halloween activities include attending costume parties, apple bobbing, decorating, carving pumpkins into jack-o'-lanterns, lighting bonfires, playing pranks, telling scary stories, trick-or-treating, visiting haunted attractions, and watching horror films.
Check out seven random deals, events and ideas for Halloween 2013 in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Annual Halloween Tour at Westminster Burying Ground & Catacombs on October 31, 2013 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Call 410-706-7228 for information whereas, there are no reservations required to attend. The event is sponsored by The Westminster Preservation Trust.
- Enjoy a Boorito fundraiser where kids and adults alike of all ages are encouraged to take a break from the candy and stop by any Chipotle restaurant nationwide on Halloween, between 4 p.m. until close, dressed in costume to receive any burrito, bowl, salad, or order of tacos for only $3. ALL proceeds will benefit the Chipotle Cultivate Foundation, a non-profit organization committed to creating a more sustainable food supply.
- Poe Forevermore Radio Theater presents A Trilogy of Terror on October 30 & 31, 2013 ONLY at 8 p.m. at Theatre Project for the cost of admission varies from $12 - $22. Click here for more details.
- Halloween Eve: “Expect an entirely unexpected evening of mind reading, spirit communication and psychic adventures as we prepare ourselves for the scariest night of the year with The Evasons: Read Haunted Minds event” at Creative Alliance at The Patterson in Highland town on Wednesday October 30, 2013 starting at 7:30 p.m. $25, $20 Creative Alliance members. For more information about this event, click here.
- Who's Bad's live performance is an unrivaled celebration of pop music's one true King Michael Jackson live thriller performance at Rams Head Centerstage on Thursday, October 31, 2013 doors open at 7:30 p.m. & show starts at 8:30 p.m.
- The Shops at Kenilworth hosting Halloween Parade and Photos on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. Why not take home a photo of your favorite witch, ghost or goblin in our Halloween setting. Look forward to characters, free goodies and trick or treat bags. The Costume Parade starts at 5 p.m.
- Kids eat free all day Halloween ~ All treat no trick, free kids meal with paying adult all-day Halloween October 31, 2013 at Silver Spring Mining Co. Click here for more details.
Be sure to view the attached video for Top 10 things you should know about Michael Jackson’s Thriller trivia.