Christmas is next week and this joyous holiday to many is no exception to superstitions. So let's look at seven of theses superstitions that surround this holiday.
- If someone avoids a kiss under the mistletoe they will have bad luck.
- Holly is used in homes during Christmas not just for decoration, some people use it to protect their family members from witches!
- A blowing wind can bring good luck during Christmas.
- According to this superstitions if there is snow on Christmas then that means Easter will be green!
- If one eats apples on Christmas Eve, they will have good health in the new year.
- Singing carols when it's not during the holidays can lead to bad luck!
- At midnight on Christmas Eve, all the doors in the home are opened in ordered to let out the evil spirits.
So that's seven Christmas superstitions that have been passed down to generations. They may sound silly even terrifying, but none the less they interesting. These little 'legends' can be shared this year during the holidays.