Until the end of March, 2014, bargain hunters will be pleased to know they can grab seven books for 99 cents. The boxed set, entitled Breathtaking: Novels of Love and Suspense, features the works of seven romance and suspense storytellers
- Home Before Dark by Christy Barritt -Nothing good ever happens after dark. Those were the words country singer Daleigh McDermott’s father always repeated. But with her father dead and the appearance of a hidden journal hinting that his death was no accident, Daleigh must work with small town mechanic Ryan Shields to unravel the mystery. Barritt also co-authored Curtain Call Caper.
- You Belong With Me by Shannon Guymon tells the tale of Layla Kendell, a burned out social worker who finds out exactly what love can do.
- Unbelievable by Sherry Gammon is the second installment in the Port Fare Series. A firestorm named Delilah Dreser is about to ignite Cole Colter’s quiet little world. But will he and his friends survive?
- Blog This by Cami Checketts -In a race against time, can Natasha evade a hit man and expose her enemies before the assassin murders her family and shatters her world?
- Cassie’s Cowboy Crave by Kimberly Krey, an author known for clean romances -This fun western romance features a Seattle editor, a handsome cowboy, and a witness protection program that has them posing as husband and wife.
- A Perfect Fit by Heather Tullis -Cami DiCarlo is not happy when her father forces her into heading up guest services at his newest five-star hotel and unveils the existence of four half-sisters at the same time, insisting they live together while they launch the new resort.
- Baggage Claim by Amanda Tru -Rachel Saunders is looking forward to her all-expense paid weekend trip to New York. But, when her luggage is lost and she is accosted by an infuriating Homeland Security agent, events take a dangerous turn.