Where do you see yourself personally, professionally, and emotionally 1, 3, 5 year from now? Setting goals can help you achieve the kind of success that matters. The kind that makes you content, feel valued, and have purpose. Making a career bucket list using the following criteria will help with your job and life satisfaction.
Ponder the top 5 questions
- Consider your relationships. Have brought joy?
- How can you love and be loved?
- What cause do you want to lead?
- How can you serve the world and leave it a better place?
- What makes your life have meaning?
Create SMARTER goals
Keep the big picture in mind
- Create a coherent narrative and make sense of your own life.
- Reflect more, risk more, invest in things that last.
- Focus on friendships, justice, and contemplation.
- Seek health, happiness, and lasting relationships.
- Break through your comfort zone; don't strive for mediocrity.
- Create balance in your life.