The second tennis meeting of the season between the current and former world No.1 takes place Sunday morning at 7:30 a.m. EST (4:30 p.m. PST).
TennisChannel will be handling broadcasting duties for this event following the conclusion of the Rafael Nadal vs. Novak Djokovic men's singles finals online.
Also online will be the 2013 China Open tennis finals between Serena Williams and Jelena Jankovic. Tennis fans trying to watch this epic clash live online can simply visit the ChinaOpen2013 Live Video page here.
In terms of the 2013 China Open tennis final odds, Las Vegas tennis experts believe that the top-seeded American will cruise to her second-career China Open title in effortless fashion.
According to oddsmakers, Serena Williams is listed as a mammoth 1/12 [-1200] favorite over Jelena Jankovic’s long +7/1 [+700] odds of an upset. This will be the 11th meeting between the 28-year-old Serb and the 33-year-old American.
And while Serena Williams holds a 6-4 edge in their overall head-to-head series, Jelena Jankovic more success against her than the majority of the women on tour.
Here's a look at the head-to-head history between these two (courtesy of the WTA):
- 2004 San Diego, USA
- HARD - Serena Williams (6-7, 6-3, 6-2)
- 2005 Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- HARD - Jelena Jankovic (6-0, 4-3, RET)
- 2006 Los Angeles, USA
- HARD - Jelena Jankovic (6-4, 6-3)
- 2007 Australian Open, Australia
- HARD - Serena Williams (6-3, 6-2)
- 2008 Australian Open, Australia
- HARD - Jelena Jankovic (6-3, 6-4)
- 2008 Miami, USA
- HARD - Serena Williams (6-1, 5-7, 6-3)
- 2008 US Open, Flushing Meadows, USA
- HARD - Serena Williams (6-4, 7-5)
- 2010 Roma, Italy
- CLAY - Jelena Jankovic (4-6, 6-3, 7-6)
- GRASS - Serena Williams (6-3, 6-1)
- 2012 London Olympics, Great Britain
- 2013 Charleston, USA,
- CLAY - Serena Williams (3-6, 6-0, 6-2)
Don’t miss this Serena Williams vs Jelena Jankovic live stream match in the 2013 China Open tennis final. Also, leave your thoughts in the comment section below: Should the Serb be getting more love from the tennis oddsmakers?