Pour some gravy on it and the southern special is ready to serve. Now where can New Yorkers get some of that ‘finger lickin’ food?
Here are the top ten New York City bars and restaurants where diners can get their chicken fix.
- Birdies: 149 First Avenue-East Village
- Bourbon Street: 529 Hudson Street-West Village
- Bourbon Street Bar & Grill: 346 West 46th Street-Hell’s Kitchen
- The Brooklyn Star: 593 Lorimer Street-Brooklyn
- Buttermilk Channel: 524 Court Street=Brooklyn
- Dizzy’s Club Coca Cola: Broadway at 60th Street-Midtown
- Londel’s: 2620 Frederick Douglas Blvd.-Harlem
- Lowcountry: 142 West 10th Street-West Village
- Peels: 325 Bowery-East Village/NoHo
- The Redhead: 349 East 13th Street-East Village
It's time to get some of home-style cookin' as the 'cluck' stops here.