Golden Globe winner Tom Selleck returns as the New York Police Commissioner in Blue Bloods: The Fourth Season. Along with him are Donnie Wahlberg, Bridget Moynahan, Will Estes, Len Cariou, Amy Carlson, Sami Gayle, Marisa Ramirez and Vanessa Ray.
In this drama about the Reagan multi-generational family of cops dedicated to New York City law enforcement, Frank tries to run both the department and his family diplomatically. His eldest son Danny is a seasoned detective on the force and his youngest son Jamie, a Harvard graduate, follows in his father’s and brother’s footsteps as a rookie cop. While his daughter Erin is a N.Y. Assistant D.A. and serves as the legal compass for the cases they encounter, his father Henry, the former commissioner, provides sound advice to the family.
In Season 4, the Reagan family dynamics continue to shift as they deal with everything from gambling and drugs to kidnapping and murder. While Jamie wrestles with his feelings for his new partner Eddie, Erin and ex-husband Jack try to work out their complicated personal relationship. When Danny gets investigated by the District Attorney’s office over his work techniques, a wedge is driven between father and son. The uncovering of a sting operation and massive cover-up that involve the Commissioner and the District Attorney’s offices lead to a shocking season finale that shakes both departments. No matter what happens, the Reagan family bond always will serve and protect them as they face against anything including the FBI, the mob and other officers who do not follow the Reagan ethical code.
Special features include deleted scenes, a gag reel, audio commentaries, Baez and Janko partner profiles, and featurettes: “The Story of the Reagans, Season 4,” “Growing Up Reagan: Spotlight on Sami Gayle” and “They Make It There: Blue Bloods Locations.”
Blue Bloods: Season 5 premieres on CBS on Friday, September 26, 2014 at 10/9c.
- “Unwritten Rules” - In the fourth-season opener, a cop killer is arrested, but Erin drops the charges against the suspect due to lack of evidence. Following her legal actions, friction results between her and the police officers in her family.
- “The City That Never Sleeps” - A movie star gets stabbed after shadowing Danny for an upcoming film role, and Danny must be discreet during the investigation due to the celebrity status of the victim.
- “To Protect and Serve” - An informant in a drug case holds Erin hostage inside of a courtroom, and Danny takes on the role of lead negotiator. Elsewhere, Jamie gets suspended after he disregards his lieutenant's orders.
- “The Truth About Lying” - A teenage girl appears to have been pushed onto the subway tracks by a homeless man, and Danny's assigned to investigate the case. Elsewhere, Frank's displeased to learn that the new inspector general will now oversee police policy.
- “Lost and Found” - A little girl's kidnapping takes an unusual twist when her parents deny that she was abducted. Elsewhere, Frank talks to a priest who counsels cops following the cleric's arrest for DUI.
- “Growing Boys” - A gang member dies after Jamie chases him away from a young boy, and the incident leads to Jamie's conduct being questioned. Elsewhere, the fiancé of Danny's old girlfriend is allegedly dealing drugs from a gym, so Baez goes undercover to investigate.
- “Drawing Dead” - Accusations of excessive force are made against a cop, leading to scrutiny of the force by the mayor and outraged citizens. Meanwhile, Danny works a case involving the homicide of a gambling-addicted Wall Street worker.
- “Justice Served” - A mob lawyer gets shot and Frank is almost killed after the two of them dine together. Elsewhere, Danny serves on jury duty and finds himself disagreeing with all of his fellow jurors while deliberating a murder case.
- “Bad Blood” - Baez's estranged brother becomes a murder suspect in a case she and Danny are investigating. Elsewhere, claims of police brutality are made against a dog in the K9 unit; and Henry suspects that his pal's widow might be responsible for her spouse's death.
- “Mistaken Identity” - Danny and Baez work on a bombing case, but the community affected is not very cooperative. Elsewhere, a man assaults a cop who got too intensive with his line of questioning, and Frank must deal with the repercussions.
- “Ties That Bind” - Danny must investigate an old childhood pal who is connected to a mob family. Elsewhere, Frank deals with an upswing in crime resulting from a judicial ruling about a controversial police policy.
- “The Bogeyman” - The Reagans learn about a dangerous new type of heroin people are using, so Danny goes after the distributor while Frank works on removing this drug from his streets. Elsewhere, Eddie identifies with a troubled runaway and tries to help her.
- “Unfinished Business” - Danny searches for a troubled Army veteran who he suspects has PTSD. Elsewhere, Frank is blindsided during a press conference by a mother who wants justice for her murdered daughter.
- “Manhattan Queens” - Danny and Baez investigate a drag queen's homicide. Elsewhere, Erin takes a second look at a narcotics case after the accused man's mother kidnaps her. Directed by series star Donnie Wahlberg.
- “Open Secrets” - A young girl's abduction reminds Danny of an unsolved case he worked on years ago. Elsewhere, Frank angers the inspector general when he won't reveal info about a program involving intelligence officers overseas; and Erin learns that Nicky has a boyfriend.
- “Insult to Injury” - A woman calls the police and threatens to kill herself and the man who killed her parents, so Danny races to find her in time. Elsewhere, Frank goes on a field trip with Sean and tries to convince the lead chaperone to be less rigid with the kids.
- “Knockout Game” - A pregnant woman gets punched by teens and becomes a victim of the Knockout Game, so Danny and Baez investigate. Elsewhere, Frank is hesitant to promote an officer because he fears it will look like preferential treatment.
- “Righting Wrongs” - A woman dies after undergoing a secret plastic surgery, so Danny and Baez try to figure out what happened. Elsewhere, Frank asks Jamie to solve a cold case; and Erin explores the world of speed dating.
- “Secret Arrangements” - Danny and Baez investigate the murder of a college professor who was involved with a questionable scholarship program. Meanwhile, Danny learns that his father didn't tell him that the DA is investigating him for ethical and procedural violations.
- “Custody Battle” - A cop is accused of killing a suspect already in custody, and Erin gets assigned the case. Elsewhere, Jamie tries to convince Eddie to reconcile with her dad.
- “Above and Beyond” - An undercover cop in Danny's squad gets killed, and Frank is determined to find the murderer. However, things get complicated when the victim's secret is unearthed. Elsewhere, Nicky turns to Jamie as she looks for an ex-classmate living on the streets.
- “Exiles” - In the fourth-season finale, Danny works on an off-limits case and is then put on modified duty. Realizing he's stumbled onto something big, he alerts Frank, who does some digging and is shocked by the enormity of the situation.
- Tom Selleck as Frank Reagan
- Donnie Wahlberg as Danny Reagan
- Bridget Moynahan as Erin Reagan-Boyle
- Will Estes as Jamie Reagan
- Len Cariou as Henry Reagan
- Amy Carlson as Linda Reagan
- Sami Gayle as Nicole "Nicki" Reagan-Boye
- Marisa Ramirez as Detective Maria Baez
- Vanessa Ray as Officer Edit “Eddie” Jenko
- Gregory Jbara as Deputy Commissioner of Public Information Garrett Moore
- John Ventimiglia as Police Chief Dino Arbogast
- The Story of the Reagans, Season 4
- Audio Commentary by Tom Selleck & Tawnia McKiernan
- Audio Commentary by Ian Biederman & Bridget Moynahan
- Audio Commentary by Siobhan Byrne O'Connor & Donnie Wahlberg
- Audio Commentary by Donnie Wahlberg & Bridget Moynahan
- Growing Up Reagan: Spotlight on Sami Gayle
- They Make It There: Blue Bloods Locations
- Partner Profiles: Baez & Janko
- Gag Reel
- Deleted Scenes
- Best Buy - Save 15% when you purchase 2 or save 25% when you purchase 3 TV titles $14.99 and up. Offer valid 8/10/14 - 9/27/14.
- Best Buy: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- BJ's Wholesale Club: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- FYE: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Kmart: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Toys 'R' Us: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Target: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Walmart: Long Island locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Amazon.com charges sales tax for all New York shipping addresses.