From The Dark Knight’s Jonathan Nolan and J. J. Abrams come the Primetime Emmy-nominated crime action drama Person of Interest: The Complete Second Season. It stars Michael Emerson, Jim Caviezel, Taraji P. Henson and Kevin Chapman.
In the successful series’ sophomore season, the reclusive billionaire computer genius Harold Finch and former CIA agent John Reese continue to stop crimes before they happen using Finch’s machine that releases the social security of the “person of interest,” be it perpetrator or victim. When adversaries from Reese's undercover past return, they threaten the team's crime-fighting mission and anonymity. Meanwhile, NYPD Detectives Joss Carter and Lionel Fusco, who assist Finch and Reese’s crime-fighting, run into their own problems when they face down FBI probes and the dangerous tentacles of the police conspiracy known as "HR." In the season finale, Root and the mysterious international organization Decima, who have both re-emerged with dangerous agendas, come after the Machine and Finch and Reese team up with surprising allies to save it from falling into the wrong hands.
Special features include a gag reel, commentary on the season finale Episode 22: "God Mode" and “View From the Machine: 24 Hours Behind Person of Interest” featurette.
Person of Interest: Season 3 premieres on CBS on Tuesday, September 24, 2013 at 10/9c.
- Enter here for a chance to win The Ultimate Life prize pack (includes The Ultimate Gift DVD, The Ultimate Gift book by Jim Stovall, The Ultimate Gift charm bracelet and The Ultimate Life leather-bound journal). - Expires 9/6/13
- Enter here for a chance to win a free copy of Bounty Killer on DVD. - Expires 9/15/13
- “The Contingency” - Root explains to the captive Finch what she plans to do for the Machine. Meanwhile, Reese tries to track down his partner but discovers that the Machine is less than cooperative.
- “Bad Code” - Carter and Reese travel to Texas to unravel a 21-year-old missing child case and get a line on Root... the mysterious woman who has abducted Finch and Weeks, and plans to find the Machine no matter what it takes.
- “Masquerade” - Reese returns to the field to protect an ambassador's daughter who is threatened by mysterious assailants. Meanwhile, Carter meets Agent Snow, who is also looking into Corwin's death.
- “Triggerman” - Reese and Finch discover that the man they've been assigned is a mob enforcer ordered to kill the wife of a dead mobster. However, they soon discover that the enforcer is in love with the woman, and have to decide rather to protect him as well or let him die.
- “Bury the Lede” - When an investigative reporter gets too close to the head of HR, her number comes up and Reese must get close to her without revealing that he is the mystery vigilante. Meanwhile, Fusco finds himself torn when Simmons tells him to help HR... or else.
- “High Road” - The Machine's newest Number points to a hardware store owner living in the suburbs. When Reese goes undercover, he soon discovers that the man is hiding a dark secret from his past.
- “Critical” - The Machine directs Finch and Reese first to Leon Tao, who has gotten in trouble again, and then to a doctor who is being forced to kill a patient to save her wife.
- “‘Til Death” - An unhappy couple hire hitmen to dispose of each other, and both of their Numbers come up. Meanwhile, love is in the air for Fusco and Carter, while Finch reminisces about his past with Grace.
- “C.O.D.” - A Cuban defector comes up as the next Number and Reese and Finch try to pinpoint who might be after him. Meanwhile, Carter tangles with the Secret Service while HR tries to make amends with Elias and sends Fusco to negotiate.
- “Shadow Box” - While the FBI close in on Reese, he fights to save a young couple who are out to take down a crooked loan officer who conned military veterans out of their money. Meanwhile, Carter gets a job offer and Fusco investigates her new boyfriend.
- “2-Pi-R” - While the FBI try to confirm that Reese is the man they've been seeking, Finch and Fusco take on a new Number: a high school student with knowledge of computers.
- “Prisoner’s Dilemma” - At Donnelly's request, Carter interrogates the captive Reese in an attempt to confirm that he is the "man in the suit." Meanwhile, Reese tries to dodge an assassin sent into prison to kill him while Fusco protects a super-model whose Number is up.
- “Dead Reckoning” - Reese's former partner and lover, Kara Stanton, abducts him and forces him to participate in her plan to break into a DoD facility and steal a computer virus.
- “One Percent” - The team's new Number is a self-centered muli-million dollar web developer whose erratic behavior makes it impossible for Reese to follow him. Since he can't beat him, Reese joins him, but soon discovers that he and Finch have been compromised.
- “Booked Solid” - The team's new Number is a hotel maid and Reese and Finch infiltrate the hotel where she works. They soon discover that a Serbian hit squad is out to kill her. Meanwhile, Carter must pass a polygraph test to get a position with the FBI.
- “Relevance” - Reese and Finch try to help a CTU operative, Sam Shaw, who receives her targets' Social Security Numbers through the government. When she learns too much, the government wants her dead... and when Reese and Finch find her, Sam refuses their help.
- “Proteus” - The Machine sends Finch and Reese six Numbers and they soon discover that they belong to six missing persons... and the sixth one disappeared on an island in the middle of a heavy storm. Meanwhile, Carter questions Cal's trustworthiness after Moss warns her about the detective.
- “All In” - The new Number is an old man, Lou Mitchell, who blows thousands of dollars each week while gambling at a New Jersey casino. While Finch and Reese try to work out how Lou does it, and why he's in danger, Carter helps a fellow detective framed by HR.
- “Trojan Horse” - Finch goes undercover as an IT worker to get close to their new Number: a VP of technology. However, when she's framed for corporate espionage, Reese and Finch have to take a direct hand to save her life. Meanwhile, Carter demands answers from Cal about his involvement in Szymanski's murder.
- “In Extremis” - Reese and Carter are both racing against the clock. While Reese tries to help a doctor get revenge on the man who gave him a slow-acting incurable poison, Carter must take a stand when IAB goes after Fusco for the murder of his partner, Stills.
- “Zero Day” - After ten days of silence because of the Decima virus, The Machine sends Finch and Reese the Number of an elusive tech company CEO. They soon discover that The Machine is engaged in a last-ditch effort to save itself, and Finch is forced to team up with Root while Reese works with Sam.
- “God Mode” - Reese and Finch team up with surprising allies in a race to save The Machine from Root and the mysterious international organization Decima, who have both re-emerged with dangerous agendas. As the POI team faces off against enemies old and new, the nature of Finch's relationship with former partner Nathan Ingram is revealed along with his original motivation for wanting to save The Machine's irrelevant numbers. Meanwhile, in her mission to bring Cal Beecher's murderer to justice, Detective Carter finds herself up against the criminal organization known as HR.
- Jim Caviezel as John Reese
- Michael Emerson as Harold Finch
- Taraji P. Henson as Detective Joss Carter
- Kevin Chapman as Detective Lionel Fusco
- Paige Turco as Zoe Morgan
- Enrico Colantoni as Carl G. Elias
- Amy Acker as Samantha "Sam" Groves / Root
- Brennan Brown as FBI Special Agent Nicholas Donnelly
- Sterling K. Brown as Cal Beecher
- Michael McGlone as Bill Szymanski
- Ken Leung as Leon Tao
- Clarke Peters as Alonzo D. Quinn
- Robert John Burke as NYPD Officer Patrick M. Simmons
- Elizabeth Marvel as Alicia M. Corwin
- Cotter Smith as Denton L. Weeks
- Jay O. Sanders as Special Counsel
- Boris McGiver as Hersh
- Brett Cullen as Nathan Ingram
- Carrie Preston as Grace R. Hendricks
- Michael Kelly as Mark Snow
- Annie Parisse as Kara Stanton
- Sarah Shahi as Samantha Shaw
- View From the Machine: 24 Hours Behind Person of Interest
- Episode 22: “God Mode” - Season Finale Commentary
- Gag Reel
- Best Buy -
o Get 500 Reward Zone bonus points when you spend $50 or more on TV titles on DVD or Blu-ray or get 1250 Reward Zone bonus points when you spend $100 or more on TV titles on DVD or Blu-ray in-store.
o Receive a $10 Best Buy gift card when you purchase 3 TV titles $14.99 and up online.
- Best Buy: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- BJ's Wholesale Club: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Blockbuster: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- FYE: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Kmart: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Toys 'R' Us: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Target: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Walmart: Long Island locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Amazon.com charges sales tax for all New York shipping addresses.