From J.J. Abrams' Bad Robot Productions and Supernatural's Eric Kripke comes NBC’s post-apocalyptic science fiction television drama series Revolution: The Complete First Season. It stars Billy Burke, Tracy Spiridakos, Giancarlo Esposito, Zak Orth, David Lyons, Daniella Alonso, Graham Rogers, JD Pardo, Tim Guinee and Elizabeth Mitchell.
Fifteen years ago, every single piece of technology - computers, planes, cars, phones, even lights - had suddenly blacked out... forever. Unprepared, fear and confusion led to panic and eventually the government collapsed. Since then militias have taken over, controlling the food supply and stockpiling weapons. Now one family, the Mathesons, struggle to reunite and as they may hold the key to turning the electrical power back on. On a swashbuckling journey of hope and rebirth seen through the eyes of one strong-willed young woman, Charlie Matheson, she sets out to reconnect with her estranged reclusive uncle Miles, a former U.S. Marine and her secretive mother Rachel (previously assumed dead), after her brother Danny is kidnapped by the Monroe Militia, led by the volatile Sebastian Monroe. Together, with a rogue band of survivors, they set out on the Herculean task to rescue Danny, overthrow the militia, restore the balance of power and ultimately re-establish the United States of America.
DVD and Blu-ray special features include a gag reel, deleted scenes, bonus webisodes and two behind-the-scenes featurettes. Exclusive to Blu-ray is the “Revolution Cast & Creative Team at the 2013 Paley Festival” bonus featurette.
Revolution: Season 2 premieres on NBC on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 at 8/7c.
- Enter here for a chance to win The Ultimate Life prize pack (includes The Ultimate Gift DVD, The Ultimate Gift book by Jim Stovall, The Ultimate Gift charm bracelet and The Ultimate Life leather-bound journal). - Expires 9/6/13
- Enter here for a chance to win a free copy of Bounty Killer on DVD. - Expires 9/15/13
- “Pilot” - Our entire way of life depends on electricity. So what would happen if it just stopped working? Well, one day, like a switch turned off, the world is suddenly thrust back into the dark ages. Planes fall from the sky, hospitals shut down, and communication is impossible. And without any modern technology, who can tell us why? Now, 15 years later, life is back to what it once was long before the industrial revolution: families living in quiet cul-de-sacs, and when the sun goes down lanterns and candles are lit. Life is slower and sweeter. Or is it? On the fringes of small farming communities, danger lurks. And a young woman's life is dramatically changed when a local militia arrives and kills her father, who mysteriously - and unbeknownst to her - had something to do with the blackout. This brutal encounter sets her and two unlikely companions off on a daring coming-of-age journey to find answers about the past in the hopes of reclaiming the future.
- “Chained Heat” - In order to rescue Danny, Miles knows he and the gang will need help. Thus, the search begins for Nora, a rebel fighter battling against the Militia. Meanwhile, Aaron confides in Maggie and Danny lays witness to what Captain Neville is capable of.
- “No Quarter” - On the run from Militia, Nora leads Miles and Charlie back to the Rebel camp. Meanwhile, Aaron and Maggie search for Grace and Danny stands up to one of Captain Neville's men.
- “The Plague Dogs” - After Charlie and Nora rescue Miles from Militia, they set off to meet Aaron and Maggie. Tracking Miles and Charlie at every turn is Nate. As the gang reunites and continues on their journey, unforeseeable challenges await.
- “Soul Train” - As the gang nears Neville and his men, their hopes of finding Danny grow until a shocking discovery threatens to impede their efforts. Meanwhile, orders from Monroe have upped the value of Danny's life and Nora connects with a fellow Rebel.
- “Sex and Drugs” - In order to save Nora from her injury, Miles leads the gang on a detour to visit an old acquaintance of his for medical support, but they quickly find themselves in unfriendly territory. Aaron recalls his meek history as he looks back at his pre/post-blackout life, and Neville delivers Danny to Monroe.
- “The Children’s Crusade” - When Charlie meets a boy who's suffered a plight similar to her own, she relates and longs to help him and his young friends. First, she must convince Miles. Meanwhile, Rachel grows weary of General Monroe as she meets someone from her past.
- “Ties That Bind” - When Nora encounters a close relative, she must make a difficult choice between family and a promise. Meanwhile, one of the most ruthless members of the Militia is tracking Miles, Charlie and the gang and General Monroe hands Captain Neville a stern warning.
- “Kashmir” - Miles and the gang are bound for Monroe's lair - Independence Hall, but their efforts are impeded when they begin to have difficulty separating fantasy from reality. Meanwhile, Neville starts to grow suspicious of Rachel.
- “Nobody’s Fault But Mine” - In the gang's quest to rescue Danny, the time has come for Miles and Monroe to meet face to face. Meanwhile, on the verge of reuniting with her brother, Charlie is conflicted by a shocking discovery and Rachel tests Monroe's patience.
- “The Stand” - Miles leads the rebel squad out of Philadelphia and away from Monroe's helicopters and machine guns. Meanwhile, a guilt-ridden Rachel tries to redeem herself by providing power to the rebels, but once again must leave her children, Charlie and Danny, behind. As if there wasn't enough heat, romantic sparks ignite between Miles and Nora.
- “Ghosts” - A final act of heroism by one of their own saves the lives of the Charlie and the gang, but the loss devastates everyone and they must carry on with heavy hearts but increased resolve. Miles sets out on a mission with Nora to recruit his former Militia comrade, Jim Hudson and enlist his savage killing skills. Meanwhile, Rachel looks for a power source and a way back into the heart of her daughter Charlie. Rachel also attempts to elude the grip of Randall Flynn, her ruthless former boss and ally of Monroe.
- “The Song Remains the Same” - Neville faces danger and hard choices as Monroe doubts his loyalty, he disowns his son Jason and gets captured by Miles. Rachel and Charlie begin slowly patching their relationship only to be pulled apart again as Rachel suddenly embarks on a quest to restore the power and her self-respect. She must make a dangerous journey to the mysterious Tower as it holds her only chance at redemption.
- “The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia” - Paranoia strikes Monroe deeply as Neville disappears and Neville's son Jason makes a big decision. Meanwhile, the familial bond between Miles and Charlie grows stronger. Elsewhere, Miles experiences romantic attraction with both Rachel and Nora. And Rachel sets off on her dangerous quest to infiltrate the Tower and restore power to the world before Monroe can ignite a nuclear device.
- “Home” - When the past catches up with Miles and Monroe in the form of mutual heartthrob, Emma all hell breaks loose for them physically and emotionally. Charlie and Nora are the ones who rescue Miles this time. Meanwhile Aaron's life is turned inside out while accompanying Rachel on her tenacious trek to the mysterious Tower where she plans to restore the power.
- “The Love Boat” - Miles and Tom Neville find themselves fighting for the same cause but Miles still doesn't trust him. And Charlie, Jason and Nora attempt to pull off a daring river rescue of Dr. Stephen Camp to keep deadly anthrax out of the hands of Monroe. Meanwhile Rachel and Aaron are captured and threatened by Militia forces.
- “The Longest Day” - Romantic connections heat up between two couples -- Miles and Nora and Charlie and Jason -- but disastrous drone strikes from the Militia threaten them all. An assassination attempt on Monroe heightens his paranoia and Georgia Federation President Foster contemplates surrender. Meanwhile, Rachel and Aaron push through the Plains Nation into Colorado.
- “Clue” - A captive Nora is tortured and left for dead. Monroe learns of Rachael’s attempt to reach the Tower but is unaware of her deadly plan for him. Meanwhile, Miles is desperate to find out how so many of his close associates are being brutally murdered. Later, Miles, Charlie, Neville, Jason, Hudson and Sanborn struggle to make it out of the Plains Nation to join Rachel and save her from what they believe to be certain death.
- “Children of Men” - Rachel and Monroe battle with more than wits. Meanwhile, Miles, Charlie, Nora and Aaron get inside the Tower but Tom Neville and son Jason get shut out. Miles and Monroe once again face-off, this time even more lethally.
- “The Dark Tower” - Life-threatening dangers abound on all sides as the Rebels infiltrate the Tower. Miles' leadership abilities and character are sorely tested as well as his feelings for Rachel and Nora. Aaron's genius comes in handy while Tom Neville and Randall Flynn bring new meaning to the dark side.
- Billy Burke as Miles Matheson
- Tracy Spiridakos as Charlotte "Charlie" Matheson
- Elizabeth Mitchell as Rachel Matheson
- Graham Rogers as Danny Matheson
- Zak Orth as Aaron Pittman
- Daniella Alonso as Nora Clayton
- Giancarlo Esposito as Major Tom Neville
- J.D. Pardo as Jason Neville (originally known under the alias "Nate Walker")
- David Lyons as President/General Sebastian "Bass" Monroe
- Colm Feore as Randall Flynn
- Tim Guinee as Ben Matheson
- Anna Lise Phillips as Maggie Foster
- Maria Howell as Grace Beaumont
- Malik Yoba as Jim Hudson
- Leland Orser as John Sanborn
- Kim Raver as Julia Neville
- Mark Pellegrino as Jeremy Baker
- David Meunier as Will Strausser
- Jeff Fahey as Ken 'Hutch' Hutchinson
- Leslie Hope as President Kelly Foster
DVD Special Features:
- An In-depth Look at the Revolution Pilot - Featurette
- Creating a Revolution - Featurette
- Deleted Scenes
- NBC.com Webisodes
- Gag Reel
Blu-ray Special Features:
Includes all DVD Special Features plus:
- Revolution Cast & Creative Team at the 2013 Paley Festival
- Target - Revolution: The Complete First Season with exclusive pendant.
- Best Buy -
o Get 500 Reward Zone bonus points when you spend $50 or more on TV titles on DVD or Blu-ray or get 1250 Reward Zone bonus points when you spend $100 or more on TV titles on DVD or Blu-ray in-store.
o Receive a $10 Best Buy gift card when you purchase 3 TV titles $14.99 and up online.
Target exclusive DVD with pendant - $34.99
Target exclusive Blu-ray Combo Pack with pendant - $39.99
- Best Buy: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- BJ's Wholesale Club: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Blockbuster: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- FYE: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Kmart: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Toys 'R' Us: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Target: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Walmart: Long Island locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Amazon.com charges sales tax for all New York shipping addresses.