From director Louis Leterrier, of The Transporter and Clash of the Titans, comes the electrifying heist thriller film Now You See Me. From a script by Ed Solomon, Boaz Yakin and Edward Ricourt, it stars a stellar ensemble cast that includes Academy Award nominees Jesse Eisenberg and Woody Harrelson alongside Isla Fisher and Dave Franco as the magicians known as “The Four Horsemen,” Academy Award winners Morgan Freeman and Michael Caine, plus Mark Ruffalo and Mélanie Laurent.
- Enter here for a chance to win The Ultimate Life prize pack (includes The Ultimate Gift DVD, The Ultimate Gift book by Jim Stovall, The Ultimate Gift charm bracelet and The Ultimate Life leather-bound journal). - Expires 9/6/13
- Enter here for a chance to win a free copy of Bounty Killer on DVD. - Expires 9/15/13
“The Four Horsemen,” a super-team of the world’s greatest illusionists led by the charismatic J. Daniel Atlas, mesmerize the audience by performing high-tech, high-profile magic shows. First, they amaze everyone by remotely robbing a Paris bank for the finale of their Las Vegas show. Then they take things up a notch by exposing a white-collar criminal and funneling his millions into the audience members' bank accounts at their New Orleans show. The authorities are baffled and FBI Special Agent Dylan Rhodes is partnered with Interpol Agent Alma Dray to investigate. With no evidence to implicate the Four Horsemen, Rhodes turns to famed magic debunker Thaddeus Bradley, an ex-magician, for help to make the magicians pay for their crimes -- and to stop them before they pull off what promises to be an even more audacious heist. When Bradley claims the Paris bank trick was actually a meticulously planned illusion, the authorities dig deeper and begin to wonder if there is an outside point person that is part of a bigger revenge plot or if it could all really be just “magic.”
DVD and Blu-ray special features include “A Brief History of Magic” featurette and audio commentary with producer Bobby Cohen and director Louis Leterrier. Exclusive to Blu-ray are an extended director’s cut with sixteen minutes of never-before-seen footage, deleted scenes and “Now You See Me Revealed” featurette.
- Jesse Eisenberg as J. Daniel Atlas (The Lovers), a street Magician
- Woody Harrelson as Merritt McKinney (The Hermit), a Mentalist
- Isla Fisher as Henley Reeves (The High Priestess), an Escape artist
- Dave Franco as Jack Wilder (Death), a street Magician
- Mark Ruffalo as Dylan Rhodes
- Mélanie Laurent as Interpol Agent Alma Dray
- Michael J. Kelly as Agent Fuller
- Common as Evans
- David Warshofsky as Cowan
- J. Larose as Willy Mears
- Michael Caine as Arthur Tressler
- Morgan Freeman as Thaddeus Bradley
- Conan O'Brien as himself
- Elias Koteas as Lionel Shrike
- José Garcia as Étienne Forcier
DVD Special Features:
- Audio Commentary with Producer Bobby Cohen and Director Louis Leterrier (Theatrical Cut Only)
- A Brief History of Magic
Blu-ray Special Features:
Includes all DVD Special Features plus:
- Extended Director’s Cut Featuring 16 Minutes of Never-Before-Seen Footage
- Now You See Me Revealed
- Deleted Scenes
- Best Buy: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- BJ's Wholesale Club: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Blockbuster: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- FYE: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Kmart: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Toys 'R' Us: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Target: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Walmart: Long Island locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Amazon.com charges sales tax for all New York shipping addresses.