Things heat up in paradise for the Primetime Emmy-nominated crime drama television series Hawaii Five-0: The Third Season. After Chin Ho is faced with Sophie’s choice to save his wife Malia or his cousin Kelly, he is unfortunately too late and ends up losing Malia. Hungry for revenge, the team goes after Wo Fat and Frank Delano and Chin Ho gets his chance to arrest or kill Delano. Meanwhile Steve deals with the realization that his thought-to-be-deceased mother is very much alive with a deadly past in pursuit. As the elite federalized task force deal with the Islands’s crimes including an art heist, a ritualistic murder, a bank robbery, protecting a Victoria Secret’s model, a political scandal and more, none will prepare them for the dangerous showdown in the season finale when a dangerous killer is loose on the island, Kono finds herself going on the run for a murder she did not commit and Steve’s prison visit to Wo Fat ends with a shocking discovery.
Bonus features include deleted scenes, a gag reel, alternate endings for episode "Kapu (Forbidden," audio commentaries, "Hookman" from the original series and four featurettes: "Shore Lines," "Aloha Action!," "Script to Screen" and "Hawaii Five-Over The Whole Wide World."
Hawaii Five-0: Season 4 premieres on CBS on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9/8c.
- "La O Na Makuahine (Mother's Day)" - The team goes after Wo Fat and Delano for the death of an important person. Steve must resolve the issues between him and his "dead" mother, once he finds her alive and well.
- "Kanalua (Doubt)" - Steve goes to Cat for help finding his mother. When an art heist turns deadly, Five-0 turns to August March.
- "Lana I Ka Moana (Adrift)" - Steve and Danny take some time off to enjoy a little fishing only to find themselves stranded and facing pirates.
- "Popilikia (Misfortune)" - Steve's attention is divided between their current investigation into a Polo players murder and the return of his mother.
- "Mohai (Offering)" - Halloween has Five-0 investigating a ritualistic murder, with evidence the killer will strike again.
- "I Ka Wa Mamua (In a Time Past)" - Forced to remain completely immobile, Danny tells Steve about his toughest case when he was a cop in New Jersey while bomb techs try to disarm a bomb he inadvertently triggered.
- "Ohuna (The Secret)" - Steve attempts to arrange a reunion between his mother and sister. When a young computer hacker is murdered Hawaii Five-0 steps in.
- "Wahineʻinoloa (Evil Woman)" - When a therapist's patient is murdered, Steve finds evidence that the therapist may be involved. Catherine finds herself mixed up in Doris' past, when a former target is looking for payback.
- "Haʻawe Make Loa (Death Wish)" - While Danny gets assigned to protect a Victoria's Secret model, Max and Sabrina find themselves in danger when a bank robbery goes awry.
- "Huakaʻi Kula (Field Trip)" - A camping trip with Grace doesn't turn out as planned when an armed man takes Steve and a little girl hostage. Kono meets Adam's dodgy brother just out of prison.
- "Kahu (Guardian)" - When Steve arrests a man who attempted to car jack him, he meets a young boy at the station, who peaks his interest. The boy's father is missing and Steve decides to help him, being concerned that the father may be in real trouble.
- "Kapu (Forbidden)" - When an Oahu State University professor is found murdered, the team must solve the case. There are three suspects: his boss, his teaching assistant or a cheating student.
- "Olelo HoʻOpaʻI Make (Death Sentence)" - Chin is kidnapped and taken to the Halawa Prison, where he is dressed as an inmate. He must find a way out before his identity is revealed.
- "Hana I WaʻIa (Scandal)" - The team is directed to investigate when a prostitute is murdered in a Congressman's home, who is nowhere to be found. Danny has his own drama as the custody hearing regarding Grace goes to court.
- "Hookman" - A man who was injured years ago begins taking revenge on the police officers who caused his injuries, including Steve whose father was one of the officers responsible for his maiming.
- "Kekoa (Warrior)" - The daughter of a murdered Lua master comes to Hawaii Five-0 for help. Steve decides to have a private investigator keep tabs on his mother.
- "Paʻani (The Game)" - During the pro-bowl weekend in Hawaii, the team catches a case investigating a murder and finds help from Arian Foster, running back for the Houston Texans.
- "Na Kiʻi (Dolls)" - A member of a local roller derby team falls to her death in front of Dog the Bounty Hunter, as he was arresting a fugitive just a few feet away. Catherine is sent in undercover as a new member of the derby team. Steve finds out that Catherine kept a secret from him involving his mother and questions whether he can trust her.
- "Hoa Pili (Close Friend)" - Five-0 must determine who killed a member of a local company that is bringing sharks in closer to shore. Steve assists Kamekona in getting his helicopter license and this becomes a hot topic of discussion.
- "Olelo Paʻa (The Promise)" - Steve reflects back on his last mission in North Korea as he and Catherine recover the remains of fallen soldier.
- "Imi Loko Ka ʻUhane (Seek Within One's Soul)" - Things turn dangerous for a talk show host and her crew following Five-0 around when they run into Wo Fat.
- "Hoʻopio (To Take Captive)" - Five-0 looks for kidnappers after they discover the body of the previous victim from ten years ago. Even though it might harm what she has going with Adam, Kono asks a favor of Catherine.
- "He Welo ʻOihana (Family Business)" - Doris needs Steve's help on a clandestine mission to take back an incriminating microfiche. Kono is in jeopardy whilst getting closer to finding out Adam's secret.
- "Aloha, Malama Pono (Farewell and Take Care)" - Five-0 is assigned by the CIA to find a missing federal prisoner after the plane he is being transported to Oahu on arrives without him, but with four dead bodies. After being set up for a murder, Kono finds herself on the outs again with the police force. Steve has another surprising encounter with Wo Fat. Danny reconnects with Gabrielle.
- Alex O'Loughlin as Lieutenant Commander Steven "Steve" McGarrett
- Scott Caan as Detective Danny "Danno" Williams
- Daniel Dae Kim as Lieutenant Chin Ho Kelly
- Grace Park as Officer Kono Kalakaua
- Masi Oka as Dr. Max Bergman
- Michelle Borth as Lieutenant Catherine Rollins
- Deleted Scenes
- Gag Reel
- Alternate Endings for “Kapu (Forbidden)”
- Audio Commentaries
- "Hookman" (from original series)
- Shore Lines, Season 3 - Take a special look back at the series’ third season with on-set interviews with the cast and crew.
- Aloha Action! Season 3 - Get an inside look at the most action-packed moments of the latest season.
- Script to Screen - Take a deep dive into the evolution of an episode, beginning with its birth in the writers’ room, through shooting, and finally, post-production.
- Hawaii Five-Over The Whole Wide World - Licensed in over 200 markets around the world, be treated to unique insights from Daniel Dae Kim and Michelle Borth’s recent visits to the Far East and Monte Carlo where both cast members got to see firsthand how the series is an international phenomenon.
- Best Buy -
o In-store offer only: Free $10 Best Buy gift card when you spend $50 or more on TV titles on DVD or Blu-ray. Free $25 Best Buy gift card when you spend $100 or more on TV titles on DVD or Blu-ray. Products must be purchased on same receipt to receive gift card.
o Online only offer: Receive a $10 Best Buy gift card when you purchase 3 TV titles $14.99 and up.
- Best Buy: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- BJ's Wholesale Club: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Blockbuster: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- FYE: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Kmart: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Toys 'R' Us: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Target: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Walmart: Long Island locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Amazon.com charges sales tax for all New York shipping addresses.