From the executive producer of Sex and the City comes the Primetime Emmy-winning CBS television sitcom 2 Broke Girls: The Complete Second Season. It stars Kat Dennings, Beth Behrs, Garrett Morris, Jonathan Kite, Matthew Moy and Jennifer Coolidge (known for being Stifler’s mom in American Pie). Supporting cast includes Ryan Hansen and Nick Zano.
Set in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in New York City, Max and Caroline are two twentysomething waitresses who work at a Brooklyn diner. Street-smart Max comes from a working class family and formerly rich Caroline is newly broke after her father gets caught operating a Bernie Madoff-esque Ponzi scheme. The two chase the American dream and wish to open a cupcake shop one day. At the end of each episode, a tally shows how much they have made.
When the stars align and there is a super celebrity’s review of Max’s Homemade Cupcakes, a lucky break in real estate, and a surprise influx of cash, the girls’ dream come true resulting in the grand opening of Max and Caroline’s very own cupcake shop. However success is fraught with challenges when there are rats to be dealt with, ex-boyfriends, a new flame and an eviction notice. But the girls are tough and pull through with a hearty helping of humor and sarcasm, supported by their diner family Earl, Oleg and Han, plus sexpot neighbor Sophie.
Special features include unaired scenes, a gag reel, 2 Broke Girls at PaleyFest 2013 and two featurettes. In “Max’s Homemade Cupcakes: Go Big or Go Broke!,” join Kat Dennings, Beth Behr and Michael Patrick King as Max and Caroline finally open their own cupcake shop. And in “2 Broke Girrllss! with Sophie Kachinsky,” revisit some of the most memorable advice from the second season as fan favorite Sophie tells it like it is.
2 Broke Girls: Season 3 premieres on CBS on Monday, September 23, 2013 at 9/8c.
- "And the Hidden Stash" - Max accompanies Caroline to jail to visit with her father, and he encourages them to buy a specific item at the Channing Estate sale.
- "And the Pearl Necklace" - After her lucky pearl necklace breaks, Caroline fears she will have bad luck. Meanwhile, the two girls hold out hope of hearing back from Martha Stewart, who recently tasted and enjoyed one of their signature cupcakes.
- "And the Hold-Up" - The employees of the Williamsburg diner see Han in a new light after he stops a robbery. Meanwhile, the robbery puts a strain on Max and Caroline's friendship.
- "And the Cupcake Wars" - Max and Caroline try to take their cupcake business to the next level by auditioning for the reality cooking show, Cupcake Wars.
- "And the Pre-Approved Credit Card" - Caroline and Max disagree over how to use their new credit card. Meanwhile, Earl's son, played by Cedric the Entertainer, comes for a visit.
- "And the Candy Manwich" - The attractive owner of a local candy store is sweet on Caroline, but she's too embarrassed to date him after she had a mishap in the store.
- "And the Three Boys With Wood" - Max and Caroline recruit 2 Amish boys who are exploring the modern world to help them build a barn for Chestnut.
- "And the Egg Special" - When a storefront that would be perfect for Max's Homemade Cupcake goes up for rent, Max and Caroline hold a fundraiser.
- "And the New Boss" - Max struggles with her new job as manager of the new cupcake business, when she and Caroline hire an intern.
- "And the Big Opening" - The grand opening celebration of Max's Homemade Cupcakes doesn't go as planned when Max invites all her exes, so she can show off her new success.
- "And the Silent Partner" - When Sophie gets conned by the contractor building her dream house, Max invites her to be a silent partner in the cupcake business, which causes friction between Sophie and Caroline.
- "And the High Holidays" - With their rent way overdue, Max and Caroline are forced to make a business deal with some shady customers, from their store, in order to make ends meet.
- "And the Bear Truth" - It gets awkward when Max comes along on Andy and Caroline's romantic weekend in a cabin in the woods.
- "And Too Little Sleep" - When Max and Caroline get a huge cupcake order, and only a short amount of time to fill it in, they recruit their friends from the diner to help bake with them throughout the night. Meanwhile, Caroline is uncomfortable when Max and Andy continue their friendship after the break up.
- "And the Psychic Shakedown" - When Caroline realizes that Candy Andy closed his store after their break up, she consults a psychic to find out what her future has in store for her.
- "And Just Plane Magic" - While flying cross country on a private jet, to see a music award show, Max and Caroline meet famous rapper, 2 Chainz.
- "And the Broken Hip" - Max and Caroline find themselves in some legal trouble while trying to get a street performer to move away from their cupcake shop.
- "And Not-So-Sweet Charity" - To save their cupcake shop, Max and Caroline ask Caroline's rich Aunt Charity for money.
- "And the Temporary Distraction" - To make ends meet, Caroline and Max take office temp jobs. The boss hits on Max while Caroline sees herself moving on up into a big corporate job.
- "And the Big Hole" - Caroline gets fired for insulting the diner and Max does her best to get Caroline and Han to make up.
- "And the Worst Selfie Ever" - Caroline's booty call to Andy causes panic when she develops a rash the next morning.
- "And the Extra Work" - When Max and Caroline are extras on a TV show shooting a scene at the diner, Caroline gets offered an actual role - only there are strings attached.
- "And the Tip Slip" - When a former employee of Martin Channing makes waves about writing a tell-all book, Caroline's father asks her to stand up for him on Piers Morgan's talk show.
- "And the Window of Opportunity" - Max and Caroline offer to clean a hidden part of the diner for Han, in the process they discover something that might restart their cupcake business.
- Kat Dennings as Max Black
- Beth Behrs as Caroline Wesbox Channing
- Garrett Morris as Earl
- Jonathan Kite as Oleg
- Matthew Moy as Han Lee
- Jennifer Coolidge as Sophie Kerchinsky
- Nick Zano as Johnny
- Ryan Hansen as Andy
- Max’s Homemade Cupcakes: Go Big or Go Broke! - Season Two’s icing on the cupcake. Join Kat Dennings, Beth Behr, and Michael Patrick King as Max and Caroline finally open their own cupcake shop.
- 2 Broke Girrllss! with Sophie Kachinsky - Fan favorite Sophie tells it like it is!
- 2 Broke Girls at PaleyFest 2013 - Highlights with the cast and creative team.
- Unaired Scenes
- Gag Reel
- Best Buy -
o In-store offer only: Free $10 Best Buy gift card when you spend $50 or more on TV titles on DVD or Blu-ray. Free $25 Best Buy gift card when you spend $100 or more on TV titles on DVD or Blu-ray. Products must be purchased on same receipt to receive gift card.
o Online only offer: Receive a $10 Best Buy gift card when you purchase 3 TV titles $14.99 and up.
- Best Buy: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- BJ's Wholesale Club: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Blockbuster: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- FYE: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Kmart: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Toys 'R' Us: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Target: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Walmart: Long Island locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Amazon.com charges sales tax for all New York shipping addresses.