The doctors of Grey-Sloan Memorial are back in primetime television’s favorite medical drama Grey’s Anatomy: Complete Tenth Season. After the storm has passed, the hospital becomes a madhouse and the lives of Richard and Heather hang in the balance. The drama escalates as Arizona tries to desperately mend her broken marriage, while becoming involved with Leah. After heated fights, she and Callie decide to reconcile their differences and try to have another baby. Meanwhile, Derek and Meredith juggle their roles as surgeons and new parents. When Derek gets invited to work with the White House on a brain mapping project, Meredith’s own research unexpectedly takes a backseat. Things come to a head when Derek wants to move to Washington, D.C. and Meredith realizes her life is in Seattle. April prepares for her big wedding day to marry paramedic Matthew, but old unresolved feelings for Jackson leads to a stunning surprise. Cristina Yang makes monumental advances in her research involving heart conduits, and even gets nominated for a Harper Avery Award. However, when she realizes there are complicated politics involved, she contemplates a new job offer that will take her across the globe away from Owen, Meredith and Grey-Sloan Memorial. As big secrets leads to bigger problems and best friends turn into rivals, bonds are tested and love is lost. In the season finale, a possible act of terrorism rocks Seattle and causes chaos at the hospital, while bidding an emotional farewell to a beloved doctor and friend.
Grey's Anatomy was created and is executive produced by Shonda Rhimes. Season Ten stars Ellen Pompeo as Meredith Grey, Patrick Dempsey as Derek Shepherd, Sandra Oh as Cristina Yang, Justin Chambers as Alex Karev, Chandra Wilson as Miranda Bailey, James Pickens, Jr. as Richard Webber, Sara Ramirez as Callie Torres, Kevin McKidd as Owen Hunt, Jessica Capshaw as Arizona Robbins, Jesse Williams as Jackson Avery, Sarah Drew as April Kepner, Camilla Luddington as Jo Wilson, Gaius Charles as Shane Ross, Jerrika Hinton as Stephanie Edwards and Tessa Ferrer as Leah Murphy.
Bonus features include deleted scenes, bloopers, spotlight on Sandra Oh, extended episode “Do You Know?” and “Medical, Medical” featurette.
Grey's Anatomy: Season 11 premieres on ABC on Thursday, September 25, 2014 at 8/7c.
- “Seal Our Fate” - In the 10th-season opener, mudslide victims arrive in the ER. Meanwhile, Meredith faces a tough choice; Callie deals with Arizona's unfaithfulness; and Richard's life is in jeopardy.
- “I Want You With Me” - The staff continue to assist mudslide victims. Meanwhile, Callie comes to a decision about her relationship; and tragic news brings the doctors together.
- “Everybody’s Crying Mercy” - Meredith and Derek feel torn about work as they stay home with their newborn son. Elsewhere, Arizona attempts to repair her marriage; Alex and Jo adjust to being a couple; Owen and Jackson disagree about finances; and April awaits crucial test results.
- “Puttin’ on the Ritz” - The hospital holds a fund-raising event, which takes on a competitive twist thanks to Jackson. Meanwhile, Bailey treats some demanding patients; Shane and Stephanie attempt to manage a chaotic ER on their own; and Alex exposes his vulnerable side to Jo.
- “I Bet It Stung” - Meredith struggles to balance her work with motherhood. Elsewhere, Stephanie strives to impress Jackson's mother; Jo gets too attached to a patient; and Callie and Owen get wrapped up in an emotional dilemma concerning a patient.
- “Map of You” - Derek and Callie team up for a brain-mapping project while Meredith contemplates continuing her mom's research. Elsewhere, Richard proposes that his physical condition be used as a learning tool; and feelings of guilt about Heather's death plague Shane.
- “Thriller” - Eerie patients arrive at the hospital on Halloween, and one of them puts a doctor's welfare at risk. Meanwhile, Derek and Ben team up for a new surgical procedure; and Richard requests that a second-year resident perform his surgery, infuriating Bailey.
- “Two Against One” - Strife builds between Meredith and Cristina, leading to a shocking betrayal. Elsewhere, Derek advises Jackson to step back and let other doctors tend to his patients; April and Matthew make a big decision; and Ben's return complicates things for Bailey.
- “Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word” - Callie is stunned to be facing a malpractice suit, so she turns to her dad, who divulges a secret to her. Meanwhile, flashbacks reveal unexpected details about Callie and Arizona's marriage.
- “Somebody That I Used to Know” - Ben regrets a conversation he had with Derek, fearing it may lead to problems for Bailey. Elsewhere, Cristina finds a friend in Shane; April's wedding plans cause awkwardness for others; and Meredith decides to host Thanksgiving dinner.
- “Man on the Moon” - April's sister visits and begins to annoy her. Elsewhere, Callie and Arizona put effort into a reconciliation; Matthew and Jackson join forces after they see a devastating accident; and Cristina is urged to live stream video of an operation.
- “Get Up, Stand Up” - April's wedding day arrives. Meanwhile, Meredith and Cristina continue to clash; Bailey tells Ben how she honestly feels about his return; Shane inserts himself into a perilous situation; and Derek receives a life-changing phone call.
- “Take It Back” - Alex hears news about his dad and becomes angry. Meanwhile, Derek doesn't keep a promise, leaving Meredith feeling betrayed; Arizona and Callie make a decision about their relationship; and Bailey uncovers the real reason why Ben returned to Seattle.
- “You’ve Got to Hide Your Love Away” - A nonfraternization policy is issued to hospital staff in the wake of a complaint, leading the couples to worry about their relationships. Meanwhile, Emma and Owen discuss the future; and Richard asks the residents to research an atypical cancer case.
- “Throwing It All Away” - Arizona advises a patient who's facing a potential double amputation. Meanwhile, Derek doesn't fulfill a promise to Callie; a baby is abandoned outside of the hospital; and a doctor gets suspended for not adhering to the nonfraternization policy.
- “We Gotta Get Out of This Place” - Meredith gets an assistant to help with her vein project. Meanwhile, Richard receives a special birthday gift from Bailey when she allows him to scrub in on an extraordinary case; Callie surprises Derek; and a young pregnant mom seeks help from Shane.
- “Do You Know?” - Cristina envisions two different scenarios for her life based on one crucial decision she faces. Meanwhile, a patient decides whether to live or die.
- “You Be Illin’” - The doctors get sick after flu patients flood the hospital. Meanwhile, Derek must deliver an important speech on brain mapping, despite feeling ill; and a new doctor introduces Alex to a different way of practicing medicine.
- “I’m Winning” - Cristina is nominated for a Harper Avery and although most of her fellow doctors are ecstatic, she won’t let herself get too excited. Bailey continues to work on a young boy without an immune system -- Alex considers making a change, and Derek and Callie work with a machine that can recognize emotions. Meanwhile, Richard gives the residents a pep talk about the exciting projects going on around the hospital.
- “Go It Alone” - Derek faces pressure in the workplace and at home. Meredith helps Cristina to prepare a speech in case she does win an award. April and Jackson face a marital crisis. Callie and Arizona try to reconnect.
- “Change of Heart” - Jackson gives the team some bad news. Amelia unexpectedly arrives in Seattle. Richard surprises Catherine in Boston. Bailey is disappointed with the lack of progress in her research and comes to a drastic decision.
- “We Are Never Getting Back Together” - Meredith makes a decision about her future as Cristina seeks guidance from her. Derek and Amelia work together on conjoined twins. Jo finds herself overwhelmed with the amount of cases she has taken on. Stephanie finds out the truth about Bailey and her bubble boy case.
- “Everything I Try to Do, Nothing Seems to Turn Out Right” - With Derek away, Meredith spends time with Amelia and finds out her true feelings about her time in Seattle. Bailey deals with the ramifications of her actions and Callie receives devastating news. Meanwhile, the residents panic after hearing that one of them will be fired.
- “Fear (of the Unknown)” - The doctors of Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital bid an emotional farewell to the beloved Cristina Yang. A possible act of terrorism rocks Seattle and causes chaos at the hospital. Meanwhile, Meredith makes a life changing decision and one doctor receives shocking news.
- Ellen Pompeo as Dr. Meredith Grey
- Sandra Oh as Dr. Cristina Yang
- Justin Chambers as Dr. Alex Karev
- Chandra Wilson as Dr. Miranda Bailey
- James Pickens Jr. as Dr. Richard Webber
- Patrick Dempsey as Dr. Derek Shepherd
- Sara Ramirez as Dr. Callie Torres
- Kevin McKidd as Dr. Owen Hunt
- Jessica Capshaw as Dr. Arizona Robbins
- Sarah Drew as Dr. April Kepner
- Jesse Williams as Dr. Jackson Avery
- Camilla Luddington as Dr. Jo Wilson
- Gaius Charles as Dr. Shane Ross
- Jerrika Hinton as Dr. Stephanie Edwards
- Tessa Ferrer as Dr. Leah Murphy
- Extended Episode "Do You Know?"
- Spotlight on Sandra Oh - Dr. Cristina Yang is one of the most beloved characters on Grey's Anatomy. Get to know the actress who plays her, as we sit with Sandra and reminisce about her favorite moments and memories, as she winds up her 10-year run.
- Medical, Medical - The medical procedures on Grey's Anatomy have intensified the hospital drama since day one. In this featurette, watch selected cast members get a tutorial from medical producer Linda Klein. From sewing stitches to starting a central line, we'll see what it takes for the actors to pull off their TV surgical skills.
- Deleted Scenes
- Best Buy - Save 15% when you purchase 2 or save 25% when you purchase 3 TV titles $14.99 and up. Offer valid 8/10/14 - 9/27/14.
- Best Buy: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- BJ's Wholesale Club: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- FYE: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Kmart: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Toys 'R' Us: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Target: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Walmart: Long Island locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Amazon.com charges sales tax for all New York shipping addresses.