CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - The Thirteenth Season is more intense than ever. Ted Danson returns as CSI team supervisor D.B. Russell and kicks off the season in an exciting hunt for the perpetrators who kidnapped his granddaughter. Following that, Sin City keeps them busy when their favorite diner serves a gruesome crime scene, a famed music historian is murdered and left in a piano, Russell finds that his son may be involved in his basketball coach’s death and a reverend is found dead on the grave site of former CSI Warrick Brown. Meanwhile, Sara and Grissom’s long-distance relationship is on the rocks and former cast member William Petersen makes a voiceover appearance. In episode thirteen, Gary Sinise as CSI Mac Taylor from CSI: NY makes his first appearance in a crossover event when his girlfriend Christine is discovered missing from a Las Vegas hotel and her room is the scene of a crime. Finally in the season finale, the CSI team is put in peril when one of their own goes undercover on a dangerous mission to catch a killer. No matter what challenges the CSI team faces, they always passionately scour the scene to collect irrefutable evidence and solve each case by examining the evidence and finding the missing pieces.
Special features include deleted scenes, audio commentaries, Black Sabbath - "End of the Beginning" music video and lots of bonus featurettes including "Chapter 13," "A Tale of Two CSIs," "The Extended Family," "Drawing Blood," "Tennis, Anyone?," "Providing Food and Shelter," "Observing The Sabbath" and "Anatomy of a TV Hit: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation."
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - Season 14 premieres on CBS on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 at 10/9c.
- “Karma to Burn” - D.B. Russell's granddaughter was kidnapped in last season's finale cliffhanger and now he leads the team on a hunt to find her.
- “Code Blue Plate Special” - The CSIs arrive at their favorite diner only to discover a gruesome crime scene with eight dead victims and a lot of questions.
- “Wild Flowers” - When a girl is shot and killed at a large rave in the desert, the CSI team has to search for clues, find her missing friend and bring the killer to justice.
- “It Was a Very Good Year” - When a famed music historian is murdered and left in a piano, it has an emotional effect on Sanders, who had a past with her.
- “Play Dead” - When a K-9 is blamed for the death of his partner, the CSI team discovers there's more to the case. Meanwhile, Finlay and Morgan investigate the death of a high-profile divorce lawyer with a lot of enemies.
- “Pick and Roll” - Things get personal when D.B. Russell is drawn into the investigation of the death of his son's basketball coach.
- “Fallen Angels” - The CSI team investigates the death of a reverend who was killed at the grave site of former CSI Warrick Brown.
- “CSI on Fire” - When five bodies are found in what appears to be a meteor site in the middle of the desert, CSI Finlay recognizes one of the casualties, prompting her to revisit her past.
- “Strip Maul” - The CSI team lends a hand to local law enforcement on the strip with several arrests until a John Doe is found in car. Also, things become personal for Captain Brass when he discovers some facts about his daughter.
- “Risky Business Class” - When five people are killed in a small plane crash a mile off the Vegas strip, the CSI team is called to investigate. Also, Sara feels the strain of having a long-distance relationship with Grissom when a former lover of hers is involved with the crash investigation.
- “Dead Air” - A popular news anchor dies during a broadcast and the CSI team is called in to investigate.
- “Double Fault” - The CSIs need to ace the case involving a rising tennis star. Meanwhile, the CSIs are surprised to hear Hodges is engaged to an Italian bombshell.
- “In Vino Veritas” - When CSI Mac Taylor decides to surprise his girlfriend in Vegas, he discovers she's missing and asks his friend D.B. Russell for help. Meanwhile, the CSIs investigate the loss of a local wine collector.
- “Exile” - The CSIs investigate the demise of a famous Cuban singer’s sister who’s in town as part of a U.S. tour. Meanwhile, Hodges begins to get cold feet at the prospect of marrying his Italian bombshell girlfriend.
- “Forget Me Not” - Sara is a lead suspect in an investigation after a brief encounter with another man in which she was the last person to see him alive. Also, her separation from Grissom begins to take a toll.
- “Last Woman Standing” - When several prominent poker players lose their lives, the CSI team is called to investigate before more victims surface.
- “Dead of the Class” - The CSIs join David Phillips at his high school reunion when he discovers the prom queen's been murdered.
- “Sheltered” - When the CSIs find a body near a forest reserve, they discover what might be a serial killer and his bizarre lair.
- “Backfire” - When the CSIs investigate a triple homicide, Russell has to find a way to connect with a 6-year-old girl who was the sole survivor and witness.
- “Fearless” - The CSI team investigates a popular spiritual retreat when a body is found floating in a mud bath. Meanwhile, Hodges questions his marriage plans to Elisabetta.
- “Ghosts of the Past” - The CSI team investigates the death of a ghost hunter.
- “Skin in the Game” - As Russell and his team investigate a series of murders, one of their own confronts peril on a dangerous undercover mission to get close to the killer.
- Ted Danson as Diebenkorn "D.B" Russell
- Elisabeth Shue as Julie "Finn" Finlay
- George Eads as Nick Stokes
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders
- Robert David Hall as Al Robbins
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Elisabeth Harnois as Morgan Brody
- Jon Wellner as Henry Andrews
- Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass
- Larry M. Mitchell as Officer Mitchell
- Audio Commentaries
- Deleted Scenes
- Chapter 13 – Executive Producer Don McGill and the cast of CSI discuss the character arcs and storylines that made Season 13 one to remember.
- A Tale Of Two CSIs – Follow stars Gary Sinise to CSI and Ted Danson to CSI: NY to as they recount their experience shooting the crossover episode “In Vino Veritas.”
- The Extended Family – Meet the CSI family members you don’t get to see on a weekly basis, but who keep the home fires burning while the investigators are out solving crimes in Las Vegas.
- Drawing Blood – Meet the experts behind the bloody crime scenes and learn what it takes to create the realistic blood evidence seen on television.
- Tennis, Anyone? – Go behind-the-scenes and meet the real-life tennis pros Chris Evert, Lindsay Davenport and Justin Gimelstob who make their debut in the episode “Double Fault.”
- Providing Food and Shelter – Join Executive Producer and Director Louis Milito and Production Designer Daniel Novotny on a tour of the sets of “Cold Blue Plate Special” and “Sheltered,” and watch Stage 22 transform from a diner into an underground bunker.
- Observing The Sabbath – Meet legendary rockers Ozzy Osbourne and Black Sabbath in Las Vegas as they make their special guest appearance on the season finale “Skin In The Game.”
- Black Sabbath - End Of The Beginning Music Video – Watch the extended/uncut version of the Black Sabbath performance of “End Of The Beginning” from the finale “Skin In The Game.”
- Anatomy of a TV Hit: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation – Hear from show creator Anthony E. Zuiker, CBS executives Leslie Moonves and Nina Tassler, as well as Executive Producers Carol Mendelsohn and Ann Donahue about the beginnings of the CSI franchise, and how the show has forever changed the landscape of network television.
- Best Buy -
o In-store offer only: Free $10 Best Buy gift card when you spend $50 or more on TV titles on DVD or Blu-ray. Free $25 Best Buy gift card when you spend $100 or more on TV titles on DVD or Blu-ray. Products must be purchased on same receipt to receive gift card.
o Online only offer: Receive a $10 Best Buy gift card when you purchase 3 TV titles $14.99 and up.
- Best Buy: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- BJ's Wholesale Club: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Blockbuster: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- FYE: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Kmart: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Toys 'R' Us: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Target: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Walmart: Long Island locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Amazon.com charges sales tax for all New York shipping addresses.