The producers of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel bring the classic Grimms’ fairytales to life in the Emmy-nominated NBC television series Grimm: Season Two. David Giuntoli returns as Portland homicide detective Nick Burkhardt and leads a cast that includes Russell Hornsby, Bitsie Tulloch, Silas Weir Mitchell, Bree Turner, Sasha Roiz, Reggie Lee and Claire Coffee. Guest stars include Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, Mark Pellegrino, Kate del Castillo, Mike Dopud and Reg E. Cathey.
In this season, Grimm delves even deeper into the unseen evils around us. Now fully embracing his identity as a Grimm, Portland homicide detective Nick Burkhardt tackles more gruesome and bizarre crimes linked to creatures of lore. With the help of Burkhardt's partner Hank -- who learns the truth about Nick’s secret as a Grimm, and Wesen confidants Monroe and Rosalee, Nick must face an ancient royal bloodline linked to the mysterious Captain Renard, all while fighting to keep from losing the love of his life, Juliet, after she is cast with an amnesia spell that removes Nick from her memory.
DVD and Blu-ray special features include deleted scenes, a gag reel, Bad Hair Day webisodes, Monroe’s best moments and two featurettes. In “Grimm: Myths, Monsters & Legends,” learn about the ever-expanding mythology of Grimm as producers and cast discuss the richness of the show's storylines, covering this season's terrifying Wesen, the Seven Royal Families, and the mysteries of Aunt Marie's trailer. And in “Grimm: Creatures and Chaos,” watch as the creatures of Grimm morph and wreak havoc on anyone – or anything – in their path. Exclusive to Blu-ray are the never-before-seen footage of the episode "Over My Dead Body" and an interactive Grimm Guide that provides insight into the various creatures featured in the show.
Grimm: Season 3 premieres on NBC on Friday, October 25, 2013 at 9/8c.
- “Bad Teeth” - Nick is reunited with his long-lost mother Kelly as they battle the Dragon Tongue killer. Afterward, Kelly explains where she's been and how the Royal Families threaten them all. Meanwhile, Rosalee and Eddie work to find a cure to Jessica's condition and Renard calls in help.
- “The Kiss” - While Nick tries to duck a FBI investigation into the death of two of their agents, his mother Kelly goes to see Catherine and get the antidote to Juliette's condition. Meanwhile, Renard prepares to wake Juliette up on his own.
- “Bad Moon Rising” - Hank's high school friend Jarold comes to him for help when his daughter Carly is abducted. Hank is unaware that Jarold is a Coyotl, but Nick soon realizes that Jarold is a Wesen and offers his help. Meanwhile, Juliette reacquaints herself with her old life.
- “Quill” - As Nick explains the ways of the Wesen world to Hank, they're called to an accident scene that proves to be ground zero for an outbreak of a plague that only affects Wesen. Meanwhile, Renard gets word that the Families have sent another agent to Portland to recover the key, while Eddie and Rosalee go on a picnic.
- “The Good Shepherd” - A man of the cloth comes to the police claiming that an accountant has stolen from the church's bank account. However, when the accountant come up dead, Nick and Hank figure that the reverend is involved. Meanwhile, Juliette tries to cope with her situation with Nick, and the Family's assassin strikes.
- “Over My Dead Body” - While Nick and Juliette explore their new relationship, an old girlfriend comes to see Eddie and warns him that someone wants him dead.
- “The Bottle Imp” - A father with a vicious temper beats his wife and flees with his daughter. Nick and Hank investigate and soon discover that the father is a Wesen. Meanwhile, Juliette continues trying to remember more about Nick, while Adalind calls Renard and demands to know who killed her mother.
- “The Other Side” - A decathlon high school student is brutally murdered and Hank and Nick suspect one of his classmates, who may be a Wesen. Meanwhile, Juliette and Renard have disturbing thoughts of each other and Eddie gets an unexpected visitor at the apothecary.
- “La Llorona” - A mysterious woman in white abducts a boy in broad daylight and the police are called in. Nick soon discovers that the boy's abductor is La Llorona, a mysterious spirit that abducts three children each year... and kills them. Nick, Hank, and a former police detective must track down the spirit and stop her before it's too late. Meanwhile, Eddie goes overboard in celebrating Halloween and a woman warns Juliette that she will soon have to choose between two men.
- “The Hour of Death” - Nick goes after a brutal serial killer who preys on Wesen and may be a fellow Grimm. Meanwhile, Juliette and Renard draw ever closer.
- “To Protect and Serve Man” - Hank realizes that a murderer that he captured seven years ago may have actually defended himself against Wesen, and convinces Nick to help him reopen the case before the murderer is executed. Meanwhile, Renard convinces Eddie to help him with his obsessive behavior.
- “Season of the Hexenbiest” - Adalind returns to Portland to take revenge on Renard and her mother's killer, as well as recover the key from Nick. To do so, she attacks Hank and manipulates Juliette into revealing the location of Marie's trailer.
- “Face Off” - After learning that Renard has been playing him since he became a Grimm, Nick sets out to settle the score between them. Meanwhile, Rosalee returns to town and helps come up with antidote for Juliette's condition, and Renard and Adalind form an uneasy alliance.
- “Natural Born Wesen” - After Nick recovers from the purification process, he and Hank deal with three Wesen bank robbers who are using their true faces as "masks" to disguise their identities during their crime sprees. Meanwhile, the Wesen community is up in arms about the violation of their code of secrecy, and turn to Rosalee for help because of her family's connection to the Wesen Council. And at home, Juliette tries to deal with a series of hallucinations brought on by Rosalee's attempts to cure her and Renard of their magically-induced infatuation.
- “Mr. Sandman” - While trying to work out the ramifications of his new alliance with Renard, Nick investigates a murder where the victim was blinded with parasites sprayed into her eyes. Meanwhile, Juliette's hallucinations become clearer, and Adalind asks for help with her pregnancy.
- “Nameless” - A Wesen killer capable of severing its victims in half with its acid-covered claws goes after a team of programmers for a new online game. Meanwhile, Juliette asks Rosalee and Eddie to help her with her visions, and Renard meets his spy face-to-face.
- “One Angry Fuchsbau” - While Hank and Nick investigate a Wesen lawyer who is using his abilities to tamper with a jury, Juliette seeks out help for the onslaught of memories she's experiencing.
- “Volcanalis” - With Hank on vacation, Nick turns to Renard for help when a fiery Wesen starts incinerating his victims. Meanwhile, Juliette learns of way to cope with her memories of Nick, and Adalind meets with a Gypsy queen to assess the value of her child.
- “Endangered” - With Hank still on vacation, Nick investigates an alien sighting that led to a cattle mutilation... and the death of a ranch hand. Meanwhile, Juliette comes to Eddie for help when she remembers that Nick is a Grimm.
- “Kiss of the Muse” - Juliette's attempts to reconcile with Nick go awry when he falls under the influence of a Wesen that can inspire men... and drive them mad with obsession. Meanwhile, Eddie and Rosalee help Juliette remember her past with Nick.
- “The Waking Dead” - A corpse comes back to life in the middle of a murder investigation, and Nick and Hank soon discover that a Wesen who can create zombies is at large in Portland. Meanwhile, Adalind finds herself negotiating with Stefania only to make a mortal enemy of Frau Pech, while Eric travels to the U.S. to fulfill the Families' plan. And Juliette convinces Eddie to show her his true face.
- “Goodnight, Sweet Grimm” - Nick investigates a series of rage-fueled assaults; Nick learns Captain Sean Renard's half brother named Eric Renard is in town.; Stefania and Frau Pech battle each other using their alliances with Adalind.
- David Giuntoli as Nick Burkhardt
- Russell Hornsby as Hank Griffin
- Bitsie Tulloch as Juliette Silverton
- Silas Weir Mitchell as Monroe
- Sasha Roiz as Captain Sean Renard
- Reggie Lee as Sergeant Wu
- Bree Turner as Rosalee Calvert
- Claire Coffee as Adalind Schade
- Robert Blanche as Franco
- Danny Bruno as Bud
- James Frain as Eric Renard
- Sharon Sachs as Dr. Harper
- Michael Grant Terry as Ryan Smulson
- Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio as Kelly Burkhardt
- Jessica Tuck as Catherine Schade
- Mike Dopud as Marnassier
- Jim Crino as Leroy Estes
- Robert Alan Barnett as Matthew
DVD Special Features:
- Deleted Scenes
- Gag Reel
- Grimm: Myths, Monsters & Legends: Learn about the ever-expanding mythology of Grimm as producers and cast discuss the richness of the show's storylines, covering this season's terrifying Wesen, the Seven Royal Families, and the mysteries of Aunt Marie's trailer.
- Grimm: Creatures and Chaos: Watch as the creatures of Grimm morph and wreak havoc on anyone – or anything – in their path.
- Bad Hair Day Webisodes: A fellow Wesen visits Rosalee's spice shop looking for a hair-loss cure in this 4-part series.
- Monroe's Best Moments: Revisit the quips and quibbles that makes Monroe our favorite Wesen.
Blu-ray Special Features:
Includes all DVD Special Features plus:
- Grimm Guide: An interactive book that provides insight into the various creatures featured in the show.
- Extended Episode – Featuring never-before-seen footage of the episode "Over My Dead Body."
- Best Buy -
o Save $10 instantly when you purchase Grimm: Season Two and Bates Motel: Season One on DVD or Blu-ray.
o In-store offer only: Free $10 Best Buy gift card when you spend $50 or more on TV titles on DVD or Blu-ray. Free $25 Best Buy gift card when you spend $100 or more on TV titles on DVD or Blu-ray. Products must be purchased on same receipt to receive gift card.
o Online only offer: Receive a $10 Best Buy gift card when you purchase 3 TV titles $14.99 and up.
- Best Buy: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- BJ's Wholesale Club: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Blockbuster: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- FYE: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Kmart: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Toys 'R' Us: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Target: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Walmart: Long Island locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Amazon.com charges sales tax for all New York shipping addresses.