Sephora has teamed up with Urban Decay to create two makeup palettes inspired by the upcoming Disney film 'Oz the Great and Powerful.' The Disney themed makeup palettes play on the theme of good witch versus bad witch. The 'Oz the Great and Powerful' inspired cosmetics collections are a tribute to Theodora the Witch of the West and Glinda the Witch of the South. The palettes have just been launched exclusively by Sephora to beauty insiders but will hit the Sephora stores on January 31.
The Theodora Palette from Urban Decay includes:
- A pale cream satin eyeshadow called 'Broken.'
- There is a warm brown eyeshadow called 'Beware.'
- 'Bewitch' is a dark charcoal brown eyeshadow.
- Also included is a deep shimmery brown eyeshadow called 'West.'
- There is a black satin eyeshadow with green and gold shimmer called 'Spell.'
- There will also be a split color eyeshadow named 'Jealous' which is a combination of a pale and dark green.
- The Theodora Palette also includes a black eyeliner called 'Zero.'
- There is also a high gloss red color called 'Theodora.'
- The palette will also include instructions on how to get the look of Theodora.
The Glinda Palette from Urban Decay includes the following:
- 'Tornado' is a deep purple shimmer eyeshadow.
- 'Aura' is an iridescent white eyeshadow with blue and red.
- There is a pink toned purple with gold called 'Magic.'
- Also included is a pale peach satin eyeshadow called 'Illusion.'
- 'Oz' is half gold with gold shimmer and silver with silver shimmer.
- 'South' is a warm gray shimmer eyeshadow with silver microglitter.
- 'Rockstar' is an eggplant colored eyeliner.
- Also included in the Glinda Palette is a high gloss color in nude.
- The Glinda Palette also contains instructions on how to get Glinda's look.
The Disney film 'Oz the Great and Powerful' will hit theaters in March. The film features Mila Kunis as Theodora, Michelle Williams as Glinda and Rachel Weisz as Evanora. James Franco also stars in the film as Oscar Diggs who is the man who will become the Wizard of Oz. The film is a prequel to the Wizard of Oz and explains how Oscar Diggs becomes the great wizard and how Theodora turns green with envy.