Beauty geeks go-to top trends expert Sephora has just release its ‘hot list’ of beauty buzzes for March from nail polishes to mascaras and beyond. . From behind the scenes to the doctor's office, these top seven picks will easily show you what's at the forefront of our minds and the beauty landscape.
- Nails: Mix glitter, shimmer, and cream finishes to create your own Emerald nails, with longwearing, full-coverage in two coats. SEPHORA + PANTONE UNIVERSE Color Charged Graphic Nail Lacquer offers high-shine, chip-resistant formula in the true Color of the Year –emerald.
- Eye shadow: The universally flattering, versatile formula of the SEPHORA + PANTONE UNIVERSE Color Grid Shadow Block in Elemental intensifies with water and stays put without creasing due to the high performance pigments. Infused with real diamond dust for a lustrous, iridescent finish, your eyes will be sparkling like an emerald gemstone.
- The power of emerald: Housing the most potent, pigmented products from SEPHORA + PANTONE UNIVERSE; the Color of the Year Emerald collection, this limited edition set includes everything you need to create high-impact Emerald looks that will leave everyone around you green with envy!
- Mondo mascara: Intensely pigmented mascara in Emerald, The Color of The Year, SEPHORA + PANTONE UNIVERSE Color Watt Highlighting Mascara's volumizing formula plumps and builds lashes to their fullest. Use this mascara all over your lashes or on the tips over black mascara for a flirty finish.
- Sonic cleansing: With its patented, sonic oscillating brush, the Clarisonic Mia2 Sonic Skin Cleansing Brush in emerald cleanses skin six times better than hands alone. The two speed model with a 60 second pulsing T-timer offers exceptional cleansing control that preps the skin for maximum absorption of serums, moisturizers and night creams.
- Fabulous fragrance: Designer Tom Ford captures the essence of the Italian Riviera with a lush blend of neroli, bergamot, orange flower and amber in his luxurious fragrance Neroli Portofino. The chic, effervescent scent can be worn by both women and men.
- Hot hair: ColorSmash Hair Shadow's extreme, high-payoff also boasts a soft, buildable formula that allows for an unexpected pop of emerald from subtle to shocking. Color glides on easily and seals with hairspray—then washes off during your next shampoo. With gentle pigments safe for all hair types, invite your indecisive side out to play with color!
To learn more about this month's hot list go to: http://www.sephora.com/contentStore/mediaContentTemplate.jsp?mediaId=12200056, follow Sephora on Twitter @sephora or check out www.theglossy.sephora.com.