These days, vacations are about so much more than getting a suntan and reading a book by the pool. With travel dollars often limited and free time so precious, many consumers are deciding that when they have the time off, they want to make the most of it by pursuing an interest or passion. Maybe they are going to play nonstop golf or tennis. Indulge and pamper themselves with a week at a spa. Go hiking, build a home for those less fortunate, volunteer, learn a language, perfect a cooking skill, taste wine, or enjoy their favorite music.
And that's where this package comes in from GreatValueVacations.com. If you love classic rock, this may just be the vacation for you. Ireland's native son, Van Morrison, will be performing there on July 27th and GreatValueVacations has created a special vacation package to enable Classic Rock fans to experience the legend up close and personal in an intimate concert venue accommodating only 350 guests!
Here are the highlights of this "Van Morrison Unplugged!" Package:
- Travelers will see Northern Ireland’s own Van Morrison perform in his hometown, in a very intimate setting – recreating the feel of jazz clubs of yesteryear!
- The concert package includes a champagne reception and sumptuous 4-course dinner at the magnificent Slieve Donard Resort & Spa, as well as round-trip transfers to and from the hotel!
- In addition to the concert – travelers will have time to explore Ireland’s vibrant northern and southern capitals (Belfast and Dublin) - as well as the picturesque rural areas that surround them!
The 6-night Van Morrison Unplugged! vacation includes:
- Round-trip economy class airfare to and from Dublin (DUB)
- Car rental for duration of stay (manual transmission, economy)
- 4-nights in Belfast at the Culloden Estate & Spa
- Ticket to see Van Morrison perform at the Slieve Donard Resort & Spa, on July 27th
- Pre-concert Champagne reception and four-course dinner at the Slieve Donard Resort & Spa
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel to the concert
- 2-nights in the Dublin area at the Powerscourt Hotel Resort & Spa
- Full Irish breakfast daily
This package is priced from $2,399 from New York based on travel on a select date in July, 2014. Prices are per person, double occupancy, based on 7-day advance purchase.
Rates include round-trip economy class airfare including carrier and government-imposed taxes and fees including the September 11th Security Fee of $2.50 per enplanement originating at a U.S. airport. Fluctuations in exchange rates may affect some taxes or fees.
For just $150 more (actually a $200 value) you can add on:
- One 4-course dinner at Mitre Restaurant (Culloden Estate & Spa)
- One 3-course dinner at Cultra Inn (Culloden Estate & Spa)
- Titanic Belfast Experience
- Titanic’s Dock & Pumphouse tour
- Dublin City Sightseeing hop-on/hop-off bus tour (valid for up to 48-hours)
- Discount voucher for Guinness Storehouse
- Discount voucher for Jameson Distillery
For additional information on GreatValueVacations' Van Morrison Unplugged! vacation package, click here or call 800-896-4600.