Blood Into Wine
For One Week Only: April 23 - 29th
Showing daily at 2:00, 4:00, 7:40, and 9:50
At the Mariemont Theatre
During the week of April 23-29, 2010, the Mariemont Theatre will be showing the documentary Blood Into Wine. The film takes us into the lives of Maynard James Keenan (best known as the lead singer of the band Tool) and his mentor Eric Glomski as they set out to enter the winemaking industry through the scorching Arizona deserts.
In between showings, from approximately 5:30 - 7:30 pm, the theatre will have wine tastings with The Quarter, 20 Brix, City Cellars, and others, as well as light appetizers in the lobby of the theatre. Patrons to all films will have access to the wine tastings. Saturday, April 24th, a special guest will host a Q&A following the 9:50 showing.
Wine tastings include:
• Friday, April 23rd with Lakeside Vineyard & Winery and food from The National Exemplar in the lobby
• Saturday, April 24th with Harmony Hill Vineyards and Estate Winery and food from The National Exemplar in the lobby
• Sunday, April 25th with 20 Brix in the lobby
• Monday, April 26th with The Quarter at The Quarter
• Tuesday, April 27th with the Quarter in the lobby
• Wednesday, April 28th with City Cellars in the lobby
All tasting fees will benefit The Cincinnati Pet Food Pantry, a program run by the Recycled Doggies animal rescue, in association with the Pet Alliance. The Mariemont Theatre will also be a donation drop off site for the Pet Food Pantry during the week. Patrons who drop off 6 or more items from the wish list will receive a buy-one, get-one free admission coupon. (Click here for more information.)