Section 8: Prejudice releases today on PlayStation Network and brings with it exclusive bonuses to anyone who purchases the game within the first week, including another free game. Sweet!
Early adopters will receive the Blitz Armor Pack and Overdrive Map Pack for free, which includes two armor skins, early unlocks, and two additional multiplayer maps. In addition, if you are a PlayStation Plus subscriber, you will receive the exclusive in-game Hunter Armor, and if you are one of the first 1000 subscribers to purchase the game, you will receive a free copy of the original Section 8!
Section 8: Prejudice on PlayStation 3 features:
· Mobilize by Drop Spawning from 15,000 feet, use Jet Packs to evade enemies, and ram opponents in Overdrive
· Campaign mode: 5-hour story-driven single-player campaign
· Conquest mode: Large-scale multiplayer for up 40 players
· Swarm mode: Four player co-op mode where shooter gameplay meets tower defense
· Assault mode: Team-versus-team game mode where teams race to capture all Control Points in the fastest time
· Skirmish mode: Team-versus-team death match where Control Points cannot be captured and Victory Points are awarded for kills and completed missions.
· Offline bot support for all game modes
· Highly customizable weapon and equipment loadouts; deep level progression and unlockable content systems
· Dynamic Combat Missions: ensure no two multiplayer games ever play the same
· Stats Portal that allows players to track their lifetime statistics, join Clans, compete in TimeGate-run events and much more
Continue reading Game News on Examiner.com
If you would like to continue receiving gaming-related articles, including the latest news, previews, and reviews, please click here to Subscribe. It's free and anonymous. Thank you for reading, and thank you for sharing this story with others.
News tips, story ideas, and feedback can be shared via Examinerd@gmail.com.
Follow me on Twitter!
To view all recent articles, simply click here or on the name Daniel Landis highlighted in blue at the top and bottom of this article -- a full listing of articles will be shown.