If you're missing your daily dose of Oprah since her popular TV show went off the air in 2011, she may be coming to a city near you. Eight cities across the US are part of Oprah's The Life You Want Weekend 2014 tour.
The weekend experience, which declares it will "engage, encourage and empower," kicks off in September in Atlanta and wraps up in California two months later. Here's the complete arena tour schedule:
- Atlanta, Georgia | Phillips Arena | September 5-6
- Auburn Hills, Michigan | Auburn Hills Arena | September 12-13
- Washington DC | Verizon Center | September 19-20
- Newark, New Jersey | Prudential Center | September 26-27
- Houston, Texas | Toyota Center | October 17-18
- Miami, Florida | American Airlines Arena | October 24-25
- Seattle, Washington | Key Arena | November 7-8
- San Jose, California | SAP Center | November 14-15
The weekend includes a two-hour Friday night session with Oprah, who will share stories and insights about her life and invite the audience to "join her on a bold journey of transformation." The all-day Saturday session features Eat, Pray, Love author Elizabeth Gilbert; Rob Bell, one of TIME's 100 Most Influential people; and author and spiritual life coach Iyanla Vanzant. Tickets range from $99 to $999 and may be purchased online at www.oprahweekend.com.
Not only will you see the possibilities of a new life—the life you want—you’ll leave transformed and ready to take charge and make it happen.