The Seattle Chapter of the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) is offering complimentary tickets to this Examiner's readers interested in visiting the NAPO booth at the 2013 Seattle Remodeling Expo. The NAPO exhibit is set up at booth number 1123 at the Washington State Convention Center. Click here to access and print.
The Seattle Remodeling Expo is teaming up with the Seattle chapter of NAPO to present an "Ask an Organizer" section. On both Saturday and Sunday, seven Seattle area professional organizers will be giving presentations on the NAPO stage. These talks are designed to help individuals and businesses conquer clutter and chaos.
The featured speakers and their topics are:
- Denise Allan, Simplify with Denise: Reclaim Your Garage – Organize it! January 5 at 10:30 a.m.
- Laura Leist, Eliminate Chaos: Eliminate Chaos: The 10-Step Process to Organize your Home and Life. January 5 at 1:30 p.m.
- Fabian Borre, Interior Visions, LLC and Melanie Warren, SOS By Melanie: Organize your Home with Style! January 5 at 3:00 p.m.
- Natasha Packer, As You Wish: How to Transform Small Spaces Easily. January 6 at 11:30 a.m.
- Alan Regala, ShelfGenie: Kitchen Organization and Storage Solutions. January 6 at 1:00 p.m.
- Lauren Williams at Casual Uncluttering: Do You Have an Organizing Style? January 6 at 4:00 p.m.
For more information, please contact Fabian Borre, NAPO Seattle Chapter Marketing Director, at 206-774-0630 or Fabian@InteriorVisions.biz
[Disclosure: this Examiner is not affiliated with NAPO, NAPO Seattle, the Seattle Remodeling Expo or the businesses mentioned in this article and does not receive remuneration for any products or services purchased.]