Here are the 2014 opening and closing dates for Seattle farmers markets, including year-round Pike Place Market, Ballard farmers market, Capitol Hill Broadway farmers market, University District farmers market, and West Seattle farmers market. Most seasonal farmers markets operate June through October, with some opening as early as April and closing as late as December.
Seattle farmers markets open year–round
- Daily Pike Place Market
- Saturday University District farmers market
- Sunday Capitol Hill Broadway farmers market on Capitol Hill
- Sunday West Seattle farmers market
- Sunday Ballard farmers market
Seattle neighborhood farmers markets
- May 7 – Oct 15 Columbia City Wednesday market in south Seattle
- May 11 – Oct 12 Lake Forest Park Sunday market north of Seattle
- May 16 – Sept 26 Madrona Friday market in central Seattle
- May 28 – Sept. 24 Wallingford Wednesday market in the University District
- June 5 – Oct 16 Queen Anne Thursday market in central Seattle
- June 6 – Oct 3 Phinney Friday market west of Green Lake
- June 7 – Oct 11 Magnolia Saturday market in central Seattle
- June 8 – Oct 12 and then Nov 23 for Harvest Market at the Mercer Island Sunday market
- June 12 – Oct 2 Lake City Thursday market in north Seattle
- June 16 – Oct 2 Express Markets, presented by Pike Place Market operate in several locations throughout downtown Seattle, including Mondays on First Hill at the Virginia Mason Medical Center, Tuesdays at City Hall Plaza, Wednesdays at Occidental Park in Pioneer Square, and Thursdays in South Lake Union
- (temporarily closed) FarmBoat Thursday Market aboard the Virginia V at South Lake Union Park
In addition to Seattle, nearly every city in the surrounding region operates a seasonal market.
Find another farmers market in Washington state:
- Find another market in the Puget Sound region
- Washington State Farmers Market Association Member Market Directory
Most seasonal Washington farmers markets operate June through October, with a few opening as early as April and some closing just before the Christmas holiday in December. The five year-round Seattle farmers markets include Ballard, Capitol Hill Broadway, University District, West Seattle, and historical Pike Place Market.