Melody Biringer, founder of The CRAVE Company and self-described “start-up junkie,” is introducing “CRAVING SUCCESS Mastermind -- 4 Week Workshop Live and In-Person.”
The group will meet consecutive Wednesdays beginning January 30, 2013 from 6:00-8:30 p.m. in the Queen Anne/Fremont area at a venue to be determined. The cost for the event is $295 with CRAVE Members eligible for a $50 discount. Participants in this initial mastermind program are eligible to join CRAVE at half price.
According to Biringer, this is a special inaugural pricing. She says, “I might do a few of these events this year, but I wanted to launch it to see if there was any interest.” She adds, “This first one is almost full!”
The cost of the Mastermind workshop series includes:
- Ten hours of group masterminding
- A digital copy of CRAVING Success. Each attendee is asked to read CRAVING Success ahead of time to be prepared and “start off running.”
- Homework assignments. “There will be a bit of homework each week, mostly pertaining to the other participants. We find the best results come from helping each other,” explains Biringer
- Private group for ongoing support. “As part of the group, we’ll also make sure you have the support you need to make smart decisions days, weeks and months after the mastermind ends through a private group,” says Biringer.
A few of the topics covered will be:
- Fail fast and prototyping
- Know your niche
- What is the best use of your time?
- And much more
This Examiner asked Biringer what excites her most about this upcoming program. She states, “I love masterminding with a group of interesting women. They always surprise me by what they come up with to help each other. Magic happens.”
Those who wish to join CRAVE need to apply and qualify for membership. Biringer has a particular criterion that must be met: “they must be a woman founder doing something cool!”
[Disclosure: this Examiner is not affiliated with CRAVE and does not receive remuneration for any products or services purchased.]