Sears’ top 10 Valentine’s Day gifts are on sale through Wednesday, February 13. If it’s down to the final shopping day and you still haven’t chosen a gift for your special Valentine, Sears has ten favorite picks, all at very affordable prices. Whether your Valentine likes career or casual wear, jewelry, lingerie or accessories, you’re certain to find the perfect gift on sale.
- Dresses for misses and petites, including selections from the Kardashian Kollection, are the number one pick. Choose a bright red sheath with a wide scoop neck or a new polka dot dress in black and white. These favorites, sale priced at 50% off, will go from the classroom to the boardroom and then out to dinner.
- If your special Valentine likes jewelry, Sears has a gorgeous assortment of filigree, open and red heart pendants, all gift boxed with matching earrings, specially priced at 40% off. A dazzling silver heart is always a can’t-miss favorite for Valentine’s Day.
- For the young and the young at heart, Sears’ necklace tops for juniors make great Valentine’s gifts. Choose from most-wanted red or pink tops with shirred detailing and matching multi-strand beaded necklaces. Priced at an affordable $14.99, these tops will work for campus, corporate or casual wear and pair with her favorite skinny jeans or body-con skirts for new spring looks.
- Nobody can ever go wrong with handbags and wallets, Sears’ number four pick for Valentine’s Day. Choose from classic black hobos, new white satchels for spring, or fold-over wallets with colorful designs at 40% off. A really nice idea might be to slip a piece of jewelry in a handbag and give your Valentine two gifts in one.
- Gloria Vanderbilt and Canyon River Blues colored and printed denim for misses is one of the hottest new items on the fashion scene. Once only dark blue and worn only for work or play, denim jeans now make fashion statements in yellow, rose, red, pink or floral print. The perfect companion piece for a necklace top, these jeans are the most versatile piece any lady can own. Priced at only $19.99, they’re sure to make a hit on Valentine’s Day.
- What would Valentine’s Day be without a little lingerie? Sears number six pick is a black chemise with spaghetti straps and all-over tiny floral print. The perfect ending to a perfect Valentine’s Day, Sears’ sleepwear is sale priced at 40% off.
- For the most romantic day of the year, bright red satiny bras set the mood for romance. Priced at buy one, get one 50% off, choose from bras by Vanity Fair, Maidenform, Hanes, Warner’s, Lily of France, Olga, Playtex and Joe Boxer for your Valentine.
- The perfect mate to a satiny red bra is red, black or animal print lace-trimmed hipsters or table panties from Maidenform. At 30% off, choose one of each color for your special Valentine’s different outfits.
- For those who might worry about sizes or styles, scarves and wraps are the perfect answer. One is sure to fit every Valentine perfectly. For the day when the whole world seems to wear the color red, choose a long red fringed scarf or wrap beginning at only $10.
- Sears final pick, and a can’t-miss choice for last minute shoppers, if fragrance bottle starting at $8.99. Choose from Glam, Selena Gomez, Unbreakable Love, Rebelle, Midnight Heat or Christian Aguilera Red Sin for the unbreakable love of your own.
Sears is centrally located at 7201 Two Notch Road in Columbia.
To see Sears’ complete selection of Valentine’s Day sale specials, or to place an order online, please visit Sears’ website.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~