Sean Lennon has just been announced as a special guest performer at Rufus Wainwright's Blackoutsabbath show March 4th at the City Winery in New York City.
The announcement was made on Wainwright's Interscope Records page this morning.
The show, to be staged without electricity, will also feature Teddy Thompson, Jenni Muldaur, Lucy Wainwright Roche and Sloan Wainwright.
Tickets are available at http://www.citywinery.com/events.
- Beatle news briefs: 'Nanny McPhee' star will reportedly play McCartney in upcoming Lennon bioflick
- A quick hit: McCartney on the Beatles video game and an iTunes update
- Beatle news briefs: London calling?
- Goldmine magazine compiles 10 years of Beatle issues on CD-ROM
- Beatle news briefs: We'll always have Paris (Hilton)
- Beatle news briefs: One last McCartney tale
- The Beatles' really big shew 45 years ago today (video!)
- GRAMMY UPDATE: Paul McCartney backstage and on stage in words and pictures
- GRAMMY UPDATE: Ringo, Paul strike out on three Grammy noms (with Paul photos)
- Our Beatles Grammy reference on Abbeyrd's Beatles Page
- GRAMMY PARTY: Paul McCartney attends Grammy pre-party honoring record mogul Clive Davis
- Beatle News Briefs: They came, we saw, they conquered; Grammy prediction (UPDATED)
- The Beatles conquer America, Part III: 'Ringo, I Love You' by Bonnie Jo Mason (aka Cher!)
- The Beatles conquer America, Part II: Those Beatle novelty songs!