Week 7 of the 2013 NFL season kicks off with a Seahawks vs Cardinals live stream Thursday Night Football game, which has an online start time of 8:30 p.m. ET (6:30 p.m. MT) according to an Oct. 17 NFL report.
NFL Network's broadcast of this NFC West matchup is scheduled to commence at 8:25 p.m. EST following the "Prekick Show" with Rich Eisen, Michael Irvin, Marshall Faulk Steve Maricucci and Deion Sanders.
A live stream feed of this game is also available online. Visit NFL.com for more information on how to watch the Seahawks vs. Cardinals 2013 matchup on a desktop, tablet or smartphone.
NFL fans with associated television subscriptions will gain instant access right before the TNF game's opening kickoff.
Verizon customers will also have access to the live stream feed of this Thursday night contest between the Hawks and Cards. Simply download the NFL Mobile app, subscribe and get ready for all the hard-hitting action.
Because NFL odds are a part of football as anything else, here's the latest Thursday Night Football betting information for the Seahawks vs. Cardinals 2013 live stream:
- Seattle Seahawks: 4-2 ATS
- Point Spreads: -7
- Money-Lines: -240
- OVER 41½: -105
- Arizona Cardinals: 4-2 ATS
- Point Spreads: +7
- Money-Lines: +200
- UNDER 41½: -115
Seattle Seahawks Recent Trends
- UNDER is 5-0 in Seattle’s last 5 games in Week 7.
- Seahawks are 4-0-1 ATS in their last 5 games in Week 7.
- OVER is 5-0 in Seattle’s last 5 games after allowing less than 250 total yards in their previous game.
Arizona Cardinals Recent Trends
- Arizona is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games after allowing more than 30 points in their previous game.
- Arizona is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games following a ATS loss.
- Arizona are 4-0 ATS in its last 4 games following a S.U. loss.
Seahawks vs Cardinals Head-to-Head Trends
- Home team is 4-0 ATS in their last 4 meetings.
- OVER is 8-1 in the last 9 meetings in Arizona.
- Seattle is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 meetings in Arizona.
Thursday Night Football: Seahawks vs Cardinals 2013 Betting Consensus
- Seattle Point Spread: 63 percent (2128-1224)
- Arizona Point Spread: 37 percent (1224-2128)
- OVER 41½ Points: 58 percent (1421-1029)
- UNDER 41½ Points: 42 percent (1029-1421)
Don't miss this Seahawks vs. Cardinals live stream 2013 Thursday Night Football game online. Simply follow the aforementioned start time on your desktop, tablet or smartphone, or tune to NFL Network to witness it the old fashion way.