May 2, 2014
For those who like it hot, there’s few spots hotter than Scottsdale, Arizona in the summer especially with the sizzling deals we just got wind of from the Convention and Visitors Bureau. Think you’d like to sweat it out and have some fun, read on.
- Aloha Summer at The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa from May 26 through Sept. 1, 2014 comes with a buy one, get one Kierland FlowRider session, a welcome amenity, $50 food and beverage credit, and rates from $149 per night. The Kierland FlowRider at the Adventure Water Park is a boardsport simulator that combines the thrills of surfing, snowboarding and skateboarding into one technique called flowboarding. If you book your stay through July 4, you can also enjoy a patriotic 3-D PaintScaping Lightshow nightly.
- Summer Splash at Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch, the 2.5-acre water world keeps you cool with 10 pools, 20 fountains, 45 waterfalls, and a 30-foot, three-story tall waterslide. This package offers free self-parking, 50 percent off a second deluxe guest room, free dinner in SWB for one child with each paying adult (12 or under), and free golf for kids with a paying adult (15 or under). Plus, you’ll receive a 50 percent discount at off Camp Hyatt each day for up to two children per room (ages 3-12). While the kiddos are at Camp Hyatt, mom and dad will enjoy one of the five “pure rain” infused treatments at Spa Avania. Each treatment features an essential oil that is so refreshing and hydrating you feel like you’re in the rain. Rates start at $169, valid May 21 through Sept. 3.
- W Scottsdale’s Road Trip package gets you a $25 gas card, complimentary overnight WHEELS valet parking, and a USB car charger in addition to your luxurious accommodation. For those who don’t want to travel further than poolside, the hotel is also offering the “Vitamin W” package which includes W Scottsdale sunglasses, sunblock, a beach bag, and a poolside pitcher of Vitamin W – a fruit-based vodka cocktail. Rates start at $160, May 11 through Sept. 6,2014.
- Embrace the elements at Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia’s pool with refreshing cocktails and delectable treats. Say the words “Turn Up the Heat” this summer and you’ll stay two nights and get the third night free, receive a $50 poolside dining credit and resort charge. Rates start at $199, valid May 1 through Aug. 15m2014.
- The Phoenician is giving the “Awards of Summer” staycation offer from May 30 and Sept.1m 2014 that enters you in a contest to win a two-night New Year’s Eve stay at The Canyon Suites at The Phoenician, Arizona’s only Forbes Five Star, AAA Five Diamond Hotel (Dec. 31 and Jan. 1). A total of five Canyon Suite’s New Year’s Eve stays will be awarded. Winners will be announced Labor Day Weekend. Summer rates start at $159, so book now – and you may be ringing in 2015 in luxurious Scottsdale style.
- The Boulders, A Waldorf Astoria Resort is pampering patrons with a Spa Passport Series with treatments from around the world. After receiving two, 50-minute spa services from each of the three “spa intentions” (Desert Zen, Global Shaman, and Radiant Oasis), you will be eligible to win a spa staycation, including overnight accommodations, two spa services and lunch at the Spa Café. In addition, guests that submit their fully stamped spa passport will receive a complimentary service of their choice during the month of September. The series is available June 1 through Aug. 31. Beginning May 26, rates start at $99.
- Four Seasons Resorts Scottsdale at Troon North is offering a $100 resort credit when you spend two nights in a deluxe room or higher which you can use at the spa or where ever you want.