Vito's by the Water is offering a special dinner on January 31st pairing five carefully selected single malt scotches with dishes created by Chef and owner Rob Maffucci with the winner of their "So You Think You Can Cook" competition, Chef Robert Lewis. Cost is just $65.00 per person, not including tax and gratuity. The courses include:
- Rob Roy Oysters with Citrus Pearls, paired with Glenmorangie 10 Year
- Duck Confit with a Wild Blueberry and Sherry Reduction, paired with Oban 14
- Alligator Chili paired with Dalmore Gran Reserva
- Venison Short Rib, slow cooked with cherries and Drambuie, paired with Glenfiddich 18
- Petite Flourless Chocolate Truffles paired with Balvenie 12 Year Single Barrel Doublewood
The dinner begins at 7:00pm and reservations can be made by calling 860-285-8660 or through Open Table. Click the link for details about the menu and the Open Table link.