New fall looks scored at TJ Maxx and Marshalls give shoppers the opportunity to save 60% off department store prices on back to school and back to work combos. Whether you’re looking for mix and match tees and jeans or the latest in scarves and statement necklaces, you’re sure to find it at TJ Maxx and Marshalls.
Choose a faux leather moto jacket and combat boots, bold stripes and graphic tees, denim jeans and leggings to create a palette of affordable looks that set the standard for the fall season. This fall, try adding black and white contrast pieces, a pop of neon, or a bold faux stone necklace. It’s amazing what just one or two new pieces can do to update and refresh your wardrobe. View the slidedshow for some great new looks found by budget-conscious Maxxinistas.
Recent fashion finds have included:
- A $298 Elliott Lucca tote found by Erica K. for $15 on clearance
- $89.95 Franco Sarto heels scored by Nancy S. for $20 on clearance
- A $188 Equipment blouse for $39 on clearance discovered by Andre R.
- $79.99 Kenneth Cole heels found by Aisha H. for only $11 on clearance.
- A Cynthia Rowley dress discovered by Ali for $25
- A $299 Pulicati handbag scored by Angela for $149
- Ellen Tracy gold-toe dress shoes found by Alexandra for an amazing $7
- A Poof Clothing Company dress scored by Leslie for only $18
- A Yoana Baraschi embellished black chiffon top spotted on clearance by Sarah for $20
- Sam Edelman turquoise suede dress sandals found on clearance for $10.
What incredible fashion finds!
While you’re looking at some of the finds at TJ Maxx, enter your own thrifty fashion find for a chance to win a $50 gift card. Ask all your friends to vote for your photo to win.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~