Just in time for the World Cup, Chipotle Mexican Grill is celebrating its official partnership with Major League Soccer (MLS) with a new nationwide contest. Customers can enter for a chance to win a trip for four to Portland, OR for MLS All-Star Week. To enter, simply text “Homegrown” to 888222 from now until 7/13, and the winner will be selected on 7/14.
Did you know? The first player selected in the Major League Soccer player draft was Brian McBride, who was selected by the Columbus Crew. McBride went on to become a major sports star for the US National Team at the 2002 World Cup.
Check out the details included in the all-expense paid trip offer:
- First-class round trip airfare for four
- Four-night hotel stay in Portland with all meals included
- Passes and invitations to the 2014 AT&T MLS All-Star Week events
- Premium tickets to the 2014 Chipotle MLS Homegrown Game (8/4)
- Premium tickets and pre-game field passes to the 2014 AT&T MLS All-Star Game (8/6)
- Assorted All-Star Game and Chipotle merchandise
- A coupon for a burrito party for 20 people
Did you know? There is a website here that offers a Calories Counter and Nutrition Facts Calculator for Chipotle menu items.
For more information and official rules on the contest, click here. Additionally, in its continued partnership with MLS, Chipotle will sponsor free soccer clinics with the country’s top soccer teams throughout the summer. Each clinic will provide the fundamentals of soccer to fans of all ages and feature a complimentary lunch provided by Chipotle.