Marketing is important for getting your name before the public. As in sales there is no sales without a sound marketing plan. If you are looking for funding for your business, the banks will insist on your plans for marketing. Be sure to check our this SCORE Chicago marketing event taking place on April 24, 2014 from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm. To register just follow this link.
Some topics that will be covered are:
1. Strategic marketing: How to plan for success
2. Your operating environment: Know your constraints
3. Market research: Who is your customer and where is your target market?
4. Relationship marketing: Customer relationship management
5. Advertising and public relations: How do you make yourself and your product known?
6. Pricing strategies: Are you providing value to your customer and still making a profit?
7. Distribution channels: How to make sure your product/services are available to your customers
8. Sales and selling strategies: How do you convince your customer to buy from you?
9. E-Commerce: Learn the basics of internet marketing and social media
10. Revenue projection: Calculate what, when and how much you are going to sell
11. Marketing costs and budgets: How much money should you invest in marketing?
12. Monitor and measure: You cannot manage what you can’t measure
Hope you can make the event.