Attention football fans heading to the Big Apple, NYLO New York City is leveling the playing field with a‘Fans-Only’ package plus the ultimate Super Bowl Viewing Party @ LOCL Bar, for both guests and locals alike.
The new kid on Manhattan’s famed Upper West Side, the urban-loft style hotel caters to sports fans with seven HD televisions, a multi-room JBL surround sound system and private group seating. Special game-day cocktails including “Touchdown Punch” and “Incomplete Pass” and yummy snacks will be available at the viewing party at the hotel’s Serafina restaurant. Private seating is available at NYLO’s Super Bowl Viewing Party @ LOCL Bar, while walk-in’s and guests are also welcome. To reserve a space call 212.651.3319 or email LOCL@NYLO-NYC.COM.
The Fans Only package is available from January 29 - February 2, 2014 with rates starting at $369 and includes:
- Commemorative Super Bowl MetroCard loaded for round trips to Super Bowl Boulevard (Times Square) and Penn Station
- Round Trip NJ Transit to MET Life Stadium
- Customized NYLO scarf, hat, gloves and thermos
- Official Super Bowl XLVIII merchandise as a welcome amenity
- Late check-out to sooth your celebratory hangover or aid your “coping with defeat” hangover (sorry friend, we can’t all be winners)!
For more information on NYLO New York city or to book the “Fans-Only” Package, please call 1.800.509.7598 or visit nylohotels.com/nyc