When you are getting out of bed the next day after a long night at the bar. Your head might be hurting no matter what beer you drank the night before. In fact 75% of beer drinkers admit that they have had at least one hangover the day after and I bet the other 25% of the people that said no are lying to you. However, the next time that you drink a beer a hangover might be a thing of the past. Scientists in Australia at the Griffith University Health Institute in Queensland have come up with a beer that does not give you a hangover.
They accomplished this task by adding electrolytes into the beer. The bad drawback of the beer is the fact that it is a light beer and it does not work with darker beer types. The beer that was made by the Griffith University Health Institute in Queensland is not yet available to the average consumer, but this is because that they thought the average beer consumer in Australia would not buy a light beer.
This of course would not be a problem in other countries like the United States of America or Mexico. These countries and a number of others sell millions of dollars worth of light beer every year. So you never know, a none hangover beer might be coming to you soon. We now have the science to accomplish that very task. Enjoy your beer and drink safe.