Want a diet book that teaches you how to lose weight, reduce your risk of disease and enhance your overall health? Meet your match in "Eat to Lose, Eat to Win: Your Grab-n-Go Action Plan for a Slimmer, Healthier You." Author Rachel Beller is a celebrity nutrition expert who shares some surprisingly simple, yet effective secrets for making your weight loss dreams a reality.
What you'll learn:
- How to conduct a "food autopsy" to discover what's really in that meal you're considering ordering.
- New and improved vegetable options, such as broccoli sprouts.
- How to get enough fiber, which Rachael says has "tremendous weight loss and disease prevention benefits."
- Snacking smarts, such as toaster-oven tortilla pizza (yum!).
- Secrets of buying healthy bread (Hint: If you can squeeze it into a marble, toss it!).
- Delights of white chia, which boosts your fiber. Chia can absorb up to 12 times its own weight in your tummy, so by stirring it into iced tea, you have the ideal way to curb hunger cravings. Tip: My favorites include Nutiva Organic White Chia Seeds and Now Foods White Chia Seeds.
- Guilt-free chocolate secrets (go for dark).
- Recipes ranging from meatballs to desserts!