A school bus driver from Lincoln County, Wisconsin has been accused of sending pictures of his genitalia and sending unwanted text messages to an 11-year-old child who rode on his bus. Bobb O. Bergman (51) of Schley, WI was charged yesterday in Lincoln County Circuit Court with 4 felony offenses regarding sexting the child.
According to the Wausau Daily Herald, the Lincoln County Sheriff's Department was alerted by the child’s parents that the 11-year-old had received 10 photos from Bergman’s cellphone between March 31 and April 9.
The child told investigators that Bergman never touched him, but the texts, pictures and conversations with him made the child feel uncomfortable, according to the complaint
The child said Bergman previously asked him to collect the cellphone numbers of other students on the school bus, because the bus company required the information, according to police. ~ Wausau Daily Herald
Bobb O. Bergman has been charged with:
- causing a child to view a sex act,
- causing mental harm to a child,
- exposing a child to harmful material, and
If convicted of all 4 felonies, he faces up to 32 years in prison.
Bergman has no previous criminal record. He has denied sending the child pictures of his penis; and he is currently out of jail after posting bond.
- Bernie Fine’s child sex abuse accuser now saying: ‘I made the entire thing up'
- Domestic violence shooting at Cracker Barrel results in 3 dead, 1 injured
- Another bank robbery in Harford County and police get their man
- Registered sex offender impersonates paramedic, gets indecent with 7-year-old