"Scarecrows in the Garden, an annual tradition, features wild and wacky creations from individuals, businesses, organizations and designers throughout Atlanta. Anyone can participate!" -- From Atlanta Botanical Garden website
- More than 75 scarecrows displayed at the Atlanta Botanical Garden throughout October
- You can register to build and enter a scarecrow for your family or organization
- Free family activities (with Garden admission) on weekends throughout October, 10 – 4 p.m.
- Bring your flashlight and enjoy the show and a brew by candlelight at the Fest-of-Ale, Thursday nights throughout October, 5 – 10 p.m.
- Goblins in the Garden on Sunday, October 24, 1 – 4 p.m. Children are invited to wear fun and zany costumes for an afternoon of activities and treats.
- Registration runs 18 May through 13 August
- Registration is due 13 August 2010
- Scarecrow name due: Tuesday 7 September
- Thursday, October 7, 5 – 10 p.m., the first Fest-of-Ale.
- Download Registration form